About this listing
It is a house on hillside in Kea Farm, the highest located village in the Cameron Highlands at an altitude of 1610 meters above sea level(5282 feet). Let spend good time slowly here and enjoy the mountain breeze, sunrise on vegetable farm and relax!
This is a mid century wooden house revival to be a cozy dwelling in style. The furniture and furnishing are mixture of old and new. Here you can experience simple and rustic living like local folk.
We have one bedroom with queen size bed (2 person), one bedroom with twin single beds (2 person), one loft with two queen size bed (4 person). Living room couches(2 person).
A front porch with garden chairs where you can enjoy breeze and sunset.
Our kitchen allow to do light cooking. We have fridge, toaster, electric hob and water filter. We also provide steamboat equipment and utensils.
Please read more details....
The whole house. Make yourself at home! Guest will have 2 parking space in front of our house.
Interaction with guests
Because I do not live on highland all the time, a local neighbor (Mdn Chia) my house keeper can assist you if you have any problem. She might not fluent in English. You can always contact me via phone. Our neighbors are local farmers and love to share local knowledge with you.
The neighborhood is quiet farmer residential place. Our house is located on valley hillside overlook vegetable farm. Full of yellow lily flower at back hillside. Its a popular spot for watching sunrise. Near by rose center and popular 'Kea farm' day market within walking distance. We provide 2 bicycles for your convenience.
We are close to popular tourist attractions and a short drive to Brinchang town where night market open on every Friday and Saturday.
Proximity to places of interest
0.2 km from Vegetable Market
0.2 Km from Raju's Hill Strawberry Farm
0.3 Km from Butterfly Farm
0.1 Km from Rose Centre
Other things to note
1. Please inform the correct number of guests. Children below 2 years old no charge. The situation will not be received additional guest and visitors.
2. Its primitive natural environment , might have small insects companion. We have net over the beds.
3. Its Highland cold weather, we only has fans for cooling.
4. In response to environmental protection , please bring your own toothbrush, toothpaste, towel and other personal toilet articles
5. Arrival day carry an ID card , driver's license or passport and other documents for registration of your stay. House keeper will collect RM100 for key deposit fee.
6. Our loft ladder is not suitable for kids. Please take extra caution if you bring kids.
1. To maintain quality of accommodation, pet is not allowed.
2. A total ban on indoor smoking.
3. We are located in a quiet neighborhood and we are an old house with poor sound proof , please respect our neighbor and volume low down after 11pm at night. (we are strict on this rule, hope you understand)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 128 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Nice to meet you! I am Tony, an interior designer working in Ipoh. I love travel and movies. Through Airbnb, I want to share my hideaway with others travelers who seek for nature and local simple living experience. Let the good times slowly roll here...