About this listing
830 Sqft Legal Basement Suite, gourmet kitchen, king bed and queen futon to sleep up to 4. Newer family neighbourhood. Suite stays cool in the summer and can be toasty in the winter with the gas fireplace! Clean, quiet and private.
Located in a newer, family and pet oriented neighborhood, walking distance to a new town center, forested trails and transit. We provide a double high electric Queen air bed with bedding for extra guests.
-Free and available street parking
Private southern-exposed patio and entry with gas BBQ, patio table and chairs
-Deluxe soft close kitchen cabinets with quartz counter tops, stainless appliances, dishwasher, garberator and full sized french door fridge with icemaker
- front load washer and dryer w/ iron and board (plus some detergent to get you started)
- Gas range, 800 CFM hood fan and gas fireplace
- full grain leather furniture
- comfortable New serta Perfect Sleeper King bed with goose down duvet and walk-in closet that can fit your portable crib.
Comfortable Queen futon with memory foam and down duvet
-- Office desk with leather manager chair
- Spacious bathroom with fiberglass surround tub/shower plus granite/ soft close vanity
- Flat screen TV with PVR & DVD
-Bluetooth sound system with ipod dock
- Cookware, tableware, toaster, coffee pot, microwave, linens and towels all provided including paper towel, coffee etc.
- mix of laminate and carpeted flooring
- Self contained with extensive sound proofing on all ceilings and partition wall
- Desirable new Yorkson subdivision with easy access to freeway and great community trails and pond for walking, running, cycling, birding etc.
-Walking distance to dining, shopping, coffee shop, downtown rapid bus loop.
Note: small dogs considered, no smoking on premises, check in 4pm, check out 11 am. Canoe rental subject to availability
Private Entrance from street down left/south side of house through a wood gate and past private patio.
Interaction with guests
Available by phone and text.
Newer Family neighbourhood this is still undergoing development and expansion. There is a nice pond walk across the street with fish and all kinds of birds. Miles of paved trails are all around us, many are forested with creeks and owls etc.
10 min walk to local rapid bus loop, groceries, restaurants, banking, bar, etc.
Other things to note
We send guests a lists of important info like internet access, garbage collection, parking etc. If you have a pet, or have anyone please contact us. We live in a safe family neighbourhood but for safety reasons, we want to know if you have a pet or will have additional guests or people visiting you as the property is monitored with security system.
No pets (unless approved)
No smoking or parties.
No drinks or food on bed or carpet.
Please leave shoes by the entrance.
Our neighborhood is quiet, No overnight guests or gatherings without permission
No candles or open flames within or around the properties.
Quiet time is between 11 pm and 6 am.
If you are staying longer than a week, please take garbage and recycling bins curbside Sunday night for pickup Monday early am.
We ask you tidy up before you leave to keep cleaning fees low(start dishwasher, strip bed and start a load of laundry before you leave.
Please enjoy your stay!