Convenient location, both central and peaceful house in beautiful calm street.
Leaving room, kitchen, bathroom, internet(WIFI) etc. Suitable for 4
Safe and established neighborhood. Very close to bus, ferry and tram station.
This flat is fully furnished and consists of 1 bathroom, 1 kitchenette, 1 bedroom with double size bed and 1 living room with two single seats and one sofa which convert to a double size bed (if you want, it can be two single size bed). The flat has all basic amenities. Fresh bed sheets will be provided upon your arrival. Also the flat is on the first floor not ground floor.
* Internet Access
* Electrical water-heater
* All kitchen equipment available (cooker, etc.)
* Refrigerator, dishwasher,washing machine etc..
* Hair dryer
- Centrally located
- From downtown Besiktas, it is about 5-10 minutes walking distance to find lots of interesting places,cafes,restaurants.
- Very easy access to public transportation. The next bus stations is in front of the apartment (busses that pass there are going to historical part).
- Taksim Square, a popular place for tourists and natives, Cihangir, Galata, Karaköy,, are reachable quite easily.
- Center of beşiktaş, 10 min walking distance to the seaside and Nisantasi.
- Besiktas Ferry Port is only a 10-minute walk from the property, offering easy access to Asian side of the city.
- Kabatas Tram Station is 15 minute walk from the flat and it offers easy access to historical sites such as Eminonu, Hagia Sophia, Beyazit, Topkapı Palace etc..
- Also major universities located around like Yıldız Technic, Galatasaray, Bahçeşehir and İstanbul Technical.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me via messaging system. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Interaction with guests
- I will introduce the neighborhood, transportation etc. to you when you arrive.
- I'll be available to ask anything.
- It important to me that you take care of my cat. She is very sweet and calm.
- Please wash the stuff from home that you use before leaving. (towels, bed sheets, dishes etc.- you can leave just hanging, I'll collect:))
- Please do not partying at home.
- Please do not make noise and play music loudly in the week days and any day after mid-night.
My name is Mert. I'm a political science student here in Istanbul. I had an exchange year before, so I love to meet with new people. I will be glad hosting you on your trip to Istanbul and share ideas with you and show places.