About this listing
Charming independent, recently-restored house situated in the Chianti Classico area on the road connecting the medieval village of San Casciano to the village of Cerbaia. The house is welcoming and tastefully furnished with a mix of modern and traditional furniture preserving the original stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings.
In front of the living-room this house provides a personal outdoor area with garden furniture at exclusive use of clients.The location allows easily access to most of the main tourist locations in central Tuscany (Florence, San Gimignano, Siena and the Chianti villages).
Distances: Talente with groceries 500 meters away, San Casciano with general stores 3 km away, Florence (airport) 25 km, San Gimignano 40 km, Siena 60 km away, Volterra 65 km, Pisa (airport) 73 km away, Lucca 90 km away.At guests’ disposal: personal furnished outdoor area, barbecue, table football.
- FROM JULY 06 TO AUGUST 23 - THE RENT WEEK GOES FROM SATURDAY TO
• Not included in price: , final cleaning and heating.
Heating on consumption (not in summer season).
House Appliances :
• Fridge/freezer, Kettle, Gas cooker, Microwave oven, Stove top espresso machine, American coffee machine, toaster, Hair-drier, Washing machine , Clothes horse. Barbecue, professional table football.
• Bed linen (pillows, sheets, pillow-cases, duvet, blanket)
• Kitchen linen (place mats and tablecloth, dishtowels)
• Bathroom linen (set per person) with: body towel for body, hand towel, bidet towel, , Nr 1 bath mat for each shower
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.