Listed by Harper's Baazar UK in the "The World's Best Treehouse Hotels", Watamu Treehouse is a unique property on Kenya's top white-sand beach.Experience the sunrise over the ocean and the sunset each day. Breathe.Swim.Explore Nature. Relax
Be safe! In the 18 years of rental we have never had any incident affecting the safety of our guests.
However, potential guests should understand that Watamu Treehouse is not designed for the safety of children or any adult not fully in control of themselves. Guests should specifically note:
• The High Level Walkway – this is some 10 metres above ground level with low hand rails which is both dangerous when used by children and adults alike.
• The floors – these are slippery when wet and care must be taken.
• The stairs – these are steep and slippery when wet – again care must be taken, particularly the outside stairs leading up to the roof top.
• Balconies– these are also situated high above ground level and walls are at a below average height.
Caution must be taken not to sit on the outer walls nor for anyone to lean over them.
• As in any property, no money or personal valuables should be left unsecured.
Guests booking the house voluntarily assume the risk inherent in renting Watamu Treehouse and will be required to sign an indemnity form.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Live in Nairobi Kenya.
Travelling to NYC with my daughter (16) late Oct for one week and need a place to stay.
Want to be near Central Park (where i spent most of my free time when i lived in NYC in 1985)