Home with a modern feel, kitchen and bathroom have recently been remodeled. Bedroom is large with queen bed, dresser, and large closet with mirrored doors. Located a 10 minute drive from Newport and Huntington Beaches and 25 minutes from Disneyland.
Renting one bedroom in single-story 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Room has a comfortable queen-sized bed, large closet with mirrored doors, dresser with ample drawer space, large mirror with shelf for getting ready in the morning. Bedroom has 32 inch TV with DirecTV and DVR. Hall bathroom has been recently remodeled and will not be shared with any other guests or house mates.
- Fresh linens and towels
- Bathroom essentials
- TV with DirecTV
- Ample free parking on street
- Coffee and Tea
- Beach Towels
Every guest will have access to:
- Bedroom and Hall Bathroom
- Remodeled, fully equipped kitchen
- Living Room with 65 inch TV, Amazon Prime, and Wii
- Dining Room
- Backyard with Patio table and chairs and one lounger
- Access to two (2) beach cruisers (bicycles) with locks
- Two (2) beach chairs
- Washer and Dryer (available Mon-Fri 9am-4pm)
Interaction with guests
I am available to answer any questions you have. I work an office job and am gone most of the day Monday through Friday. In the evenings you'll most likely find me watching TV in the living room while enjoying a glass of wine. You are welcome to join or relax in your room.
Other things to note
I am always happy to meet the guests, but respect your desire for solitude also. I can offer suggestions for restaurants, entertainment, or other activities. If you let me know ahead of time what you are interested in doing, I can offer suggestions before your arrival. See my Airbnb Guidebook for nearby restaurants, shops, and grocery stores.
- No excessive noise after 10pm
- No smoking on the property, no drugs
- Be respectful of the neighbors and my pet tortoises
- Please turn lights and appliances off before leaving the house
- Please close and lock all the doors and windows before leaving also
- If you use the kitchen, clean up afterwards and leave the kitchen as clean as you found it. This includes washing dishes, wiping up messes on counter tops, stove, sink, etc.
- No guests unless previously discussed (no additional overnight guests)
- No parties (goes with above)
I have been living in Orange County for over 17 years and have been living in my current location for nine years. I enjoy hosting my guests and also love to travel, so I know what guests are looking for when they stay. My travels lately have mostly taken me to tropical locations so I can scuba dive. But I'm always up for travelling to new places.