Cozy studio with the perfect location, a 2 min walk from Greenbelt Mall and at the center of the Makati Business District. Only 15 mins from the Terminal 3 airport.
Feel secured to explore exciting Makati day + night. :D
With a queen size bed and one comfy fold-out sofa bed, the 33 sqm modern-fully furnished studio is perfectly cozy for individual travelers, couples with 1 child, and even 3 adults.
- mirrored hallway and counter top
- wooden hallway divider
- white room divider with storage space
- queen size bed
- soft pillows and a light weight duvet cover
- side tables and lamps
- curtains on windows
- work / vanity desk and chair
- breakfast table with 2 stools
- fold out sofa bed (fits 3rd person)
- bathroom furnishings
NEWLY FURNISHED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Ceiling fan
- Samsung 40" LED television with USB port
- cable TV
- Free use of wireless internet + telephone for local calls
- Microwave, oven toaster, rice cooker + electric pot
- 4-top stove for your home cooked meals
- 3 pcs set cookware
- 4 sets of dining ware + cutlery
- All purpose glasses and wine glasses
- high thread count bed linens + white towels
- iron and built-in water heater
- 110v/220/ outlets throughout the studio
* Dues + utilities are all inclusive.
Well-maintained building with a spacious air-conditioned lobby, where you can comfortably meet your family, friends and business partners. 24h security and maintenance service. Decent pool, with same-day laundry services in the building.
We don't have a parking space; however, street parking is free from 5pm-7am. For overnight parking, Greenbelt Mall is across the street at P45 for the first 4 hours and P10 for each succeeding hour.
Free access to pool. For same day laundry services, visit the laundrette at the 4th floor.
Interaction with guests
Our family company is located 1 block away from the studio. We are close by to answer to your queries and other needs. We're easily accessible via mobile. We are happy to assist and meet up.
Other things to note
Change of fresh towels and removal of trash will be charged as cleaning fee.
We appreciate your care of our studio. Thanks very much!
• Check-in time: 2pm Check-out time: latest 11am. We're happy to accommodate early check-in, as long as it doesn't affect the schedule of prior guests.
• Maximum number of guests is three (3) people for room stay and use of pool. Children 7 years old and above are considered additional guests. For younger children, if you require the use of the sofa bed and extra linens, that will also be considered an additional guest.
• Please respect our appliances and equipment. Contact us anytime if you need help with its use. If any malfunction, please let us know so we can have it repaired.
• Sorry, no smoking in the room. For smokers, enjoy your drag at the pool area. Please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately, as sometimes there's no ashtray.
• Pets are not allowed in the building.
• Respect thy neighbors. No parties. We do enjoy hosting, although this space is not to entertain guests. Feel free to just head off across the street, and party-hop there.
• Please be mindful of electricity usage. Turn off all appliances, like air-conditioner when not in use, or leaving the studio.
• Clean as you go. Hope you can leave premises as clean as you received it.
Mabuhay! Welcome to our newly renovated studio!
We are the Verano Twins - Jackie + Jennie.
We’re both professionals, Jackie is a lawyer + Jennie is an organizational development (HR training) consultant.
We’re avid travelers + foodies as we love history, culture, and cuisines of all kinds. We love meeting new people, sharing ideas, and experiencing new things.
It’s our first time to have an airbnb property. Enjoy your stay with us! We’d love to meet up sometime during your stay, and find out how we can make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
Hope to share a cup of coffee or a drink with you, and perhaps, help you plan out your stay here in the Philippines. We’ll tell you the ins + outs, the “must see’s” + “must do’s” around the country and Asia. Cheers!