About this listing
Cozy and comfortable house, access to shops, restaurants, fast food and supermarkets, easy access to public transportation, green areas.
I can pick you up at the airport, for a reasonable price, from Monday to Friday with prior notice and coordination, if you arrive in Chile over the weekend, during the day.
Puedo ir a recogerte al aeropuerto, por un precio razonable, de lunes a viernes con aviso previo y coordinación, si llegas a Chile el fin de semana, durante todo el día.
You would have a set of keys.
The breakfast is self service, you will have access to milk, bread, coffee, tea, butter and mermelade.
Tendrás juego de llaves.
El desayuno es autoservicio, tendrás acceso a leche, pan, café, té, mantequilla y mermelada.
Interaction with guests
Hello! Welcome to my house! My nick name is Koka I live with my mom. Most of the time, will be available to help you and give you tips in whatever you need.
- I don't speak English very well but I understand almost everything. But when I've traveled, I've been able to develop well with the English (Spanglish) lol. Feel free to add me on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
- I know very well Santiago, north and south of Chile, enchanted I will deliver information to you can visit places of your interest.
- Sometimes I'm not in town, that means I will not be able to stay.
Other things to note
- We are surrounded by stores and fast food, Sushi, Chinese as well as Supermarket which is open 9 am to 9 pm.
- Thursdays and Sundays at 6 blocks walking, we have a great fair, where you can buy fruits, vegetables, seafood and fish all fresh and cheap.
- Respect each other.
- I have a dog who is charming, very loving and tender, trained. And a little cat who is shy, the two do not bother anything. If you love animals, this is a good place for you.
- It's very important that you take off your shoes, before go up the stairs to the second floor where your room is.
- Internet Access.
- Feel free to use the kitchen. There is a space provided for storage so that guests can place food and stuff related. Guests can also use the fridge. It is really important that you clean it after use and also turn off the stove.
-Inside the house, no smoking, if you want to, you can go 2 blocks, joke! You can smoke in the garden.
Enjoy your stay and enjoy Chile.
Thanks a lot.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I'm a happy person, with excellent sense of humor, easy going, sociable, positive and happy. Life every day teaches me something new and that I love it! I love travelling, meeting people and their cultures, I feel that I have learned and I've grown a lot in each trip.
I could not live without music...
As host, I offer help in what I can and make you to feel comfortable and happy at home. I want to meet your expectations, during the days that you're staying with us. For this to happen, it's also important that your me know if something bothers you, so I can work on improving it.
But otherwise very similar, I travelled as a guest, I had excellent experiences, I met lovely people. I was very attracted to this way to accommodate people because I find safe and reliable.
I met this form of travel, by a friend and now I created the profile and will be my first time I stay to people through this page. I hope you give me the opportunity to show that I will be a good hostess.
Sorry for the English, but nothing is perfect :)
Thank you a lot.