About this listing
You'll be staying right in the centre of the city, 5min walk to the historical Old Town. Washing machine, oven, fast internet and shower - everything a traveller needs. Always clean room and clean sheets. Allergen free - only organic cleaners used and no pets. Spacious flat with two rooms + kitchen, 55 m2.
*The apartment is located 5 min. walking distance away from the old town and 10 min. from the main Square in Tallinn (Vabaduse väljak). Biggest shopping centre with over hundred stores is 2 minutes walk away.
* There is a good and reasonably priced restaurant at the first floor. You can have your morning coffe and meal like local without even leaving the building .
* The spacious flat has 2 separate rooms with 45 square meters all together.
* You can take a bus straight from airport to the Tornimäe stop which is 1 minute walk from the appartment.
* Fast Wi-Fi connection for your needs
* Cook your own meals, everything you might need for cooking is provided.
* Allergen free - only organic cleaners are used and no pets allowed.
I'm always willing to help you out with your inquiries - where to get the best meals, where to party, where to shop and what to see in your stay. Just let me know what you have in mind.
Youre in the centre of the finance district, in the evening it's really quiet but 5 minutes walk and your in the middle of the action packed old town.
No need for public transport because you already are in the centre of the city, but I will provide you with cheap taxi numbers and you can always take the streetcar from the stop next door.
BEAWARE OF THE AIRPORT TAXIS, take taxi only from the taxi stop, use Tallink takso or Tulika takso, it shouldn't cost you more than 10 euros to the centre of the city. But people have been charged 40euros or more.
You can stay up late and enjoy your stay but we prefer no strange drinking games and loud music.
No smoking inside! You can smoke on the nice balcony and enjoy fresh air.
No shoes inside! It can be muddy and rainy sometimes.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
I'm a trained psychologist and a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practicioner, all I do is related to understanding the human condition :) Love to work at start-up's too. I like people!
“If I ever become a Saint–I will surely be one of 'darkness." - Mother Teresa