About this listing
Trulli and Nature stands in a pleasant village on the hills (245 m above sea level) of Monopoli town. This typical country house of southern Puglia, is the ideal place to spend your holidays in peace, in the shadow of the gigantic oak trees and olive trees, surrounded by a well-tended garden with its fragrant flowers and fruit trees ( cherry, peach, apple, etc.). Trulli can accommodate up to 4 people (2 in bedroom and 2 in the living room on a comfortable sofa bed.
Trulli, restored and tastefully furnished in order to offer you all comfort in an authentic 80 mq area, offer everything you need to make your stay a truly relaxing holiday.
Recommended for couples or for a family with children, Trulli have:
- a living room with double sofa bed, table, chairs, TV and comfortable armchair;
- a study desk with comfortable chairs for the Tablet, notebook or simply reading a book or brochures on the beauty of Puglia (available on site both in Italian and English), fridge with freezer;
- a fully equipped kitchenette with gas hob, microwave, kettle and everything you need to prepare fast meals;
- a bathroom with shower, hairdryer, electric stove and towels;
- one double bedroom with air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, settee, cot and changing table (on request);
- a large garden shaded and equipped with table, chairs, deck chairs.
Guests will have access to the entire residence and will be able to freely use all the services, the kitchen and all the surrounding outdoor area where there are also some fruit trees (apples, cherries, etc) and a convenient private car park.
Interaction with guests
I live a few steps . I' ll be at your disposal.
Other things to note
Adjacent to a finely restored house, independent and equipped with every comfort (called "OLDEST LAMIA") that can accommodate up to 2 people (on a comfortable double bed) plus a newborn (0 / 2-3 years, enjoying the cradle).
Check-in at 15:00 pm, check-out at 11:00 am.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Amante della pittura, della bella musica, della cucina e della natura. Pensionata, dedica il suo tempo libero alla cura del giardino. Ospitale e socievole, impegna parte del suo tempo al volontariato di Patronato.