About this listing
A nice bedroom with a king-size bed in two-bedroom apartment in a sensational location and excellent transport links, close to all tourist, cultural and gastronomic attractions, in the heart of the city. This place is bustling with activity.
This is a one bedroom in the unique and lovely 55 sq. m. apartment located in the heart of Warsaw. Its truly original interior design. Great for a romantic getaway or a business trip alike. Very easy to get to from the airport, the train station or by car.
The apartment is very clean. It has high ceilings, TV set to enjoy on a rainy day, high speed Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment is on the ground floor.
It's impossible to be more central if you stay in this apartment as it's literally minutes by walk from all tourist attractions: National Museum, Palace of Culture and Science, Frederic Chopin Museum, Royal Łazienki, The Royal Route, The Old Town. Moreover, in close proximity there are plenty of great bars and restaurants and the best nightlife in the city.
- The bedroom nr 2 (ca. 12 sq. m.) which may sleep 1-2 people: it has one queen size bed.
- The apartment has two bedrooms. If in the second bedroom will be other guests, the kitchen and bathroom are shared.
Fresh sheets and towels and shower gel/soap are supplied.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- The bedroom is located from the courtyard away from the noise and bustle of the inner city
- Located on the ground floor of the building
- Bathroom with shower
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Warm in winter (central heating) and pleasantly cool in the summer
- 24-hour grocery store 2 min from the building
- The fully equipped kitchen, washer-dryer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. No need to also worry about the plates, cutlery and cups. On the site you can also find tea and coffee. Note the apartment is located in a neighbourhood where there are literally dozens of bars and restaurants.
- The apartment has prepared for you guidebooks and a map of Warsaw.
- metro: metro station 3 min from the apartment
- buses: bus stop 1 min from the apartment
- trams: tram stop 1 min form the apartment
- taxi: UBER app (LMGK8 - code with a value of PLN 25 for the first ride)
- parking: you can park on the street
- very safe and most central
- easy to get to National Museum, Palace of Culture and Science, Frederic Chopin Museum, Royal Łazienki, The Royal Route, The Old Town, etc.
- plenty of clubs and bars
- excellent restaurants
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- fresh towels
- fresh sheets
- shower gel/shampoo
- high speed Wi-Fi
- TV set
- hair dryer
Hope to see you soon and enjoy Warsaw, which is an amazing city!
In our apartment, we use code lock.
You will receive the codes to the flat after booking confirmation.
You do not have to wait for arrival of a host with the keys.
You no longer have to pay extra fee for late check-in or early check-out, you can come in the middle of the night and leave at dawn.
You don't have to worry that you lose the keys to the apartment.
Interaction with guests
Contact me by phone, email or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) in: Polish, French or English.
If you wish I can pick you up from Modlin Airport (during the day 40 €, during the night 50 €)
The check-in and check-out hours are flexible however the exact times should be agreed with me before arrival as I may have other guests check-in or check-out on the same day. Thanks for your understanding.
Please feel at home and treat it as your home and take your shoes off.
As for other rules, I would just request you to use common sense in caring for the apartment like it were your own and try to keep it tidy throughout your stay.
However, I understand you are in Warsaw to enjoy the city's attractions and not to clean up apartments hence a cleaning service will take care of everything once you will be gone.
If you break something which may happen sometimes, please do not hesitate to mention it to me. I am sure we will find a solution :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 663 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm passionate about travel, i love meeting people from different countries and cultures. I would be happy to introduce you to the neighborhood and help with directions or planning itineraries if you like! Be my guest!