Ideally located, home away from home, spacious, 105m2, 3rd floor apartment (building of 6 floors) in a safe area in the heart of Athens, next to the National Archaeological Museum, located at the junction of 28is Oktovriou Avenue & Alexandras Avenue.
- Metro in 30 meters (1 minute walk), numerous bus stops at the street's corner (Patission Ave).
- Piraeus port 20’ by the metro
- Taxi rank at the corner.
- Central bus station (orange buses) to the famous east coasts & beaches of
Athens Rafina-Marathon-Schinias-Mati, etc) in 100m (Mavromateon street).
- Omonia square in 5 min walk (one metro stop), Syntagma square in 10’ (3 metro stops).
- The National Archaeological Museum next corner (one sq. block).
- Acropolis and the main sights, as well as the New Acropolis Museum in 3 metro stops.
- Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the other sights, in 20’ walk (or 2 metro stops away).
- The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 100m.
The flat is fully renovated floor-to-ceiling (January 2012), has 2 large bedrooms, reception hall and living room, separate dining room (can be used as a 3rd bedroom with a double sofa-bed 160x200), spacious separate kitchen, front & rear balconies.
Lift in the building.
Supermarkets - restaurants - food take away - full market, only a few steps from the door. The apartment is equipped with all necessary for long term rentals, including heating, A/C coverage all over the place, home theater combined with a 42” LED TV, Satellite TV (1200 channels free channels), high speed WiFi & ADSL Internet connection and brand new electric devices.
- rates are based on 4 persons
- additional guests pay 15 eur/day for each guest after 4
- cleaning fee 50 Euro once/stay
- additional guests pay 15 eur/stay for each guest after 4
- check in after 02.00 pm. - check out before 10.00 am (flexible when no other checking-in-out intraday)
- security damage deposit is required, depending on number of guests and length of stay (paid by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) before arrival - refund within 48h after check-out by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN))
This host has 164 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Nikos, living and working in Athens for almost all my life, except of a period when I was working for a multinational firm and been living and working in many European countries.
I am married to Kiriaki and we have 2 sons.
I own and manage many apartments in the very inner center circle of Athens (some of them beside the Metro, in 30-50m) and a few others in the larger Athens.
All of them are either brand new or recently fully renovated.
Depending on the apartment, they dispose free private Parking, extraordinary views of the city, Smart TVs, Satellite TV connection (1200 free channels), etc. They all beautifully decorated and dispose fully equipped (for long stays) kitchens, 42-50" LED TVs, Home Cinema, DVD collection, WiFi internet, A/C in all rooms, outdoor space (terrace, balcony, patio).
What I love mostly in my work is to meet different people & cultures from all over the world and to share our experience of life.
What a wonderful feeling is when my guests thank me after having spent some unforgettable time in one of my apartments in this great city - Athens.
I wouldn't exchange this for the world.
I'll be very happy to host you in one of my apartments and provide you with all necessary information and tips on what you "must see", where and how to go, where to eat (and where not...!!) and so make your life easy and save a lot of your vacation time.
I can organize your transports inside/out of Athens (with VIP vehicles), starting from your pick-up from/to the airport, then a tour around the sites of Athens or a short daily escape to the larger Attica or your trip to Delphi, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Ancient Olympia, etc.
Don't hesitate to contact me for further charge...!!).