About this listing
Nicely decorated cozy studio welcomes you in the very historical center of Paris - Le Marais - which dates back to XIII century and hosts many architectural masterpieces of the past.
1 min walk to the Ile Saint Louis
4 min walk to the Notre Dame
Our studio is located on the 1st US floor (UK ground floor/French rdc) of a historical building (XVIII century), beware of poor sound isolation of historical buildings.
Please note that THE SOFA BED ON THE PICTURES WAS REPLACED BY A COMFORTABLE QUEEN SIZE BED WITH A MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS
WE PROVIDE (included in the price):
- FREE Wi-Fi internet
- FREE fixed-line international calls to most counties
- Hair dryer
- Iron/iron board
- Comfortable mattress
- A set of 3 towels per person
Ideal for couples.
The CHECK-IN time is starting from 4pm.
The CHECK-OUT time is by 10:00am.
During the regular period (except The New Year period and May holidays) the minimum stay is 3 nights, however we do accept two-night bookings when they fill in the gaps between two existing stays.
During the NY and May holidays (26 December - 4 January and 26 April - 11 May), the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Please note that NO check in/check out is possible on 30-31 December and 1-2 January.
Thank you for understanding.
- a double bed (160x200 cm) with a comfortable memory foam mattress
- a flat-screen SAMSUNG TV with over 150 channels
- a wardrobe
- a dining table and 2 chairs
- a heater
Iron and iron board are provided.
- Medium-size INDESIT fridge with a freezer
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Lovely cutlery, flatware, tableware, dishware
SHOWER-ROOM with a WC.
The apartment surface is 23 sq.m which is 1.5 the size of a typical hotel room in Paris.
Other things to note
We will be happy to make your trip to Paris unforgettable and pleasant!
Enjoy your stay in the historical center of Paris!
1. Our apartment is NON-SMOKING! NO PETS are allowed. Violation of any of the above restrictions will result in no return of your security deposit. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
4. Only use appliances for their intended use.
In case of any minor damage to the internet-box or TV modem-box or a remote control, a €50 fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
Upon your arrival the bed is made, a set of bath towels is provided to your disposal.
Please DO NOT WASH towels or bed linen. It is included in the price. In case of linen or towel damage due to your washing, their price will be deducted from the security deposit.
7. The apartment is provided to you in a very good condition, so we kindly request you to return it to us in the same state as you found it, i.e. dishes washed, garbage thrown away.
Please MAKE SURE you respect the recycling rules:
• glass garbage to be put in a separate dedicated container;
• plastic / carton / paper / metal cans to be put in a separate dedicated container;
• the rest - in a non-sorted garbage container.
If the above condition is not respected, a sum of €50 will be deducted from your security deposit for extra cleaning fee.
8. Additional towels and/or linen could be provided upon request, at €15 per set.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included in the rental rate, daily maid service is not included. During your stay, an extra cleaning can be arranged at your request, at the additional fee of €20/hour.
10. In case of the key loss, the cost to reproduce it in the amount of 80€ fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
11. The property sewage system will clog up if improper material is flushed.
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to €800.
12. NIGHT check-in or check-out between 11pm and 7am is subject to a supplemental charge of €30 payable in cash upon arrival. This fee is intended to compensate us a taxi fare to get to the apartment when there's no public transport.
13. EARLY check-in (morning instead of the afternoon) or LATE check-out (afternoon or evening instead of the morning) is possible upon request, subject to the apartment availability and our confirmation. An supplement fee of €50 is payable in cash upon arrival.
14. It is strictly PROHIBITED in France to use TORRENT both for downloading or uploading any file. This is ILLEGAL and MAY LEAD TO A FINE OF EUR1,500.
15. Please note that the price of a 1-night stay and 2-night stay does NOT include the use of a washer/dryer.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 485 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Katie. I live in Paris, France and adore this place. I love traveling and meeting new people. The best trip of my life was to New Zealand.
English, Russian and French are the languages I speak fluently. I like history and arts (French impressionists are my favorite). Real estate is my passion.
I'll be happy to help you make your trip to Paris unforgettable and pleasant. First of all, by arranging your comfortable stay at our cozy apartments from which you can easily and quickly reach all centrally located sights of interest within a few minutes of walk.
And, of course, I'll be pleased to provide useful tips on Paris sightseeing and surroundings, as well as share good addresses of authentic restaurants, nice coffee shops (cafés) and trendy bars.
See you soon in Paris!