2 apartments in the same building that can accommodate your family gang of friends of 6 ppl. 3 BEDROOMS 3 BATHROOMS. Very cool huge hangout space and balcony for chilling out over Thai snacks and drinks while enjoying the Sathorn night view.
3 BEDROOMS & 3 BATHROOMS. A huge apartment on the 5th floor with 2 BR and 2 bathrooms and a smaller studio apartment with private bathroom on the 3rd floor.
A huge sofa that fills the living area with an open kitchen concept. The windows are floor-to-ceiling around the entire apartment. Lots of light and views with curtains for privacy.
Suan Plu is teeming with local culture - street food etc
- Chic industrial floors and clean wall tones
- Furnished with decorations
- 2 En-suite bedroom, each about 50 square meters huge
- View of the brick castle next door from the BR
- Simple kitchen with stylish glassware, rice cooker,microwave (stove on order)
- Large living area with a 8-person sofa
- Balcony all around half the apartment
- View of Sathorn skyline
- 5th floor walk-up, so work the glutes
The whoooooole great big apartment. And please don't use the antique glasses in the cupboard (they are labled "not these ones".
Use only the washer on the 5th floor, not the one on the 3rd. It's not ours.
Interaction with guests
A host or I will meet you at the front of the apartment. We can provide directions and assistance with communicating a needed; restaurant recommendations and party scene, as required. Working on the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends but always available by phone or texting.
Other things to note
Please note: There is no elevator/lift. The big apartment is on the 5th floor and the small studio is on the 3rd. This apartment is not recommended for elderly or anyone with a heart condition or disability.
There are air conditioners in the 2 bedrooms and 1 in the large living room area. Please turn them off when you are not in the room.
Large American Size Fridge
Please take in the stools or other furniture from the balcony if it's going to rain.
There is a washing machine. But as laundry is cheap to do in Thailand, you can go see the blue laundry shop just to the left when you exit the door and get it done in a day. Khun Da is our friend and a very nice lady.
Bookings 6 nights and under electricity and water utility cost is included.
Bookings 7 nights and over electricity is charged at the city rate of 7 baht per kilowatt and water is charged at the city rate of 20 baht per cubic meter.
Please see the Terms concerning having extra unaccounted guests overnight.
- This is a family residence. I respect and love my neighbors. Please no loud noise or music after 9pm (plenty of bars out there nearby!) If I get a complaint then you will be asked to leave immediately. No second chance because this has already been communicated here and now. Thanks for understanding.
- No check-ins after 9pm.
- Please keep the apartment clean during your stay.
- Please put all trash in the trash bins in bags in the apartment. Do not put it on the floor.
- On the day of your departure, please tie up all trash in bags and put in the large trash barrels at the bottom of the stairs at the main entrance.
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
- Please be aware that a lost key may have a replacement cost of up to $90, because we have to replace all the locks in the apartment and issue new keys to all residents.
From Dec 21, 2017 - Jan 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 543 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
BANGKOK AND PHUKET, THAILAND:: SAIGON/HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM:: CAPE ANN, MASSACHUSETTS USA. Expanding our hosting experiences to new places!
I love working with travellers and residence owners to create a wonderful experience for everyone. I've been doing hosting and managing properties since 2013, across the world. There are such great discoveries to make in each place.
With my teams on the ground in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai and the North Shore of Boston, we will welcome you warmly and help you to know great places to eat and explore.
I worked in advertising and research for a long time in Asia and the US. I love being in a different culture and learning new ways of thinking. I speak Thai fluently and OK in Chinese.
I have two kids in college (please support me!) and spend most of the year in beautiful New England, near my wonderful parents who also help me take care of guests.
My passion is investing in others. I will not waste my life on myself.