5 minutes from SF International Airport, 15-20 minutes to downtown San Francisco and its' attractions. This clean, bright and comfortable residence in a secure, gated and private compound is secluded yet close to all Bay Area attractions.
The residence has a spacious living room with a leather sofa bed that turns into a queen bed. The full kitchen has a gas range, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, rice cooker, and fridge w/ ice maker. There a queen bed in one bdrm and 2 twins in the other bdrm with large closet spaces in both bedrooms. Ample supply of linens and bath and kitchen towels is provided.
A full sized tennis/basketball court is there for your enjoyment. Grill your meals on our outdoor kitchen.
Interaction with guests
We should be available to assist you during your stay with any questions or concerns you may have.
RENTAL AGREEMENT, RULES AND REGULATIONS for Il Nido (The Nest)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. PST.
Please make prior arrangements for early check–in.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit and smoking is not permitted anywhere on the grounds.
3. Pets are not permitted in the guest suite or on the grounds under any conditions.
4. Guest suite is not available to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $500 is required. This must be received within three (3) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish, recycling and discards are placed in refuse containers under the porte cochiere. Soiled dishes can be placed in the dishwasher and cleaned or the dish rack can be used after washing the dishes.
d. All keys, gate remote control ($50 replacement cost) and laptop are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. No damage is caused due to leaks from vehicles.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Il Nido.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to B. SINGH at P.O. Box (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Francisco, CA 94119. Credit cards are also welcome. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations that are made within 60 days of the arrival date forfeit the full reservation deposit. Cancellations that are made within thirty (30) days of arrival forfeit the full rental amount. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Refunds for cancellations incur an 8% refund fee.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to five (5) persons.
9. USE - Il Nido guest suite and the outside facilities are for the exclusive use of our registered guests only. Guests of our guests are invited to limit their visit within the suite as the grounds are shared with the owners.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include all taxes, a one-time linen-towel setup, cleaning fees and amenity fees.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Extra linens and towels are available in the suite.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. PARKING - Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle within the estate. Vehicle is to be parked in designated parking areas only. Friends, family and guests of our guests may not park within the estate at any time. Ample additional parking is available on the street. Any illegally parked cars on the street maybe subject to towing at the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
14. HOT TUB RULES – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember that there are certain health risks associated with the facility. Use it at your own risk. The hot tub cover is for insulation purposes only and is not designed to support an individual. DO NOT STAND on the HOT TUB COVER, as the cover may break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember to leave the cover on when not in use so that the hot tub will stay warm.
15. SPORTS COURT – Children under the age of 18 should be supervised at all times while using the court.
16. RATE CHANGES –Rates subject to change without notice.
17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.