Gorgeous Lake House Accommodation
This is an amazing holiday destination with 1.5 acres pure lake! Our lovely, large quiet retreat offers peace and tranquility, on 5 acres of country property. This is an ideal place to sit and watch the birds while you unwind from the City stresses. The sounds of nature is music to relax with.
Features include 3 bedrooms with Master suite 1 x Queen size bed and ensuite bathroom, 1 x Double Bedroom, and 2 x singles in one bedroom, 2 x bathrooms, beautiful sun room, large open plan lounge/dining room with fully fitted out kitchen, Enclosed backyard and fully enclosed front yard for the safety of your kids.
Enjoy outdoor living/dining on the lakeside deck.
Complete with reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, heaters, plus slow combustion fire for those cosy evenings.
Enjoy a swim or kayak on the lake, take a nice peaceful walk around the property, sit and have a picnic, or just sit back and enjoy the view.
Travel cot and high chair are available for use.
Strictly Maximum 6 people.
We are a NO SMOKING property. This means no smoking in or around the house, deck area, yards etc, or anywhere on the property.
The house and grounds, the lake, kayaks, life jackets, linen, towels, microwave, chef oven, large fridge with freezer, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, toaster, tea, coffee, sugar, DeLonghi Pod Coffee Machine (Please BYO Nescafe Dolce Gusto pods) gas bbq on the deck overlooking the lake, stereo, TV, DVD’s, books, board games and jigsaw puzzles, closets and drawers, plenty of storage. Washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board, Free Wi-Fi,
NO ACCESS to the cottage, Garage, Shed, jetty outside the cottage.
Interaction with guests
Available mostly via phone or email - we live on the same property in our cottage located across the driveway.
Other things to note
We are no longer a pet friendly accommodation. No future bookings will be able to include pets. However, we will honour any current bookings which include pets.
REFLECTIONS LAKEHOUSE BRIDGETOWN
**Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation**
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
1. Check in from 2.00pm Check out is by 10.00am
2. Deposit of 50% non refundable is required to secure the booking. Except under the terms below.
3. *If you cancel and the property cannot be re-booked for entire booking period deposit is non-refundable. If property is re-booked for entire booking period an Administration fee of $50 will be kept by us with the balance refunded.*
4. If your deposit is non-refundable you will have 12 months to re-book a stay at Reflections using your deposit for that stay. (must be of equal or greater value).
5. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 14 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
7. Less than 7 days notice of cancellation, the full amount is payable.
8. Travel insurance is recommended for cancellation coverage.
9. If caused by the client, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
10. The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
12. The property has a maximum occupancy of 6 people for the whole booking.
**Miscellaneous charges to you for:**
13. The replacement cost of items that have been unlawfully removed from the house
14. The replacement cost of items that have been irreparably damaged or broken in the house
**Conditions of Stay**
15. A septic tank system is in operation on the property and therefore only toilet paper can be flushed, all other items must be placed in the rubbish not in the toilet.
16. NO SMOKING – Reflections is a no smoking property. This means no smoking in the house, anywhere around the house (including deck area, yards etc) or anywhere on the property.
17. Reflections is for guests to enjoy the peacefulness and beauty of the property. If guests intend having visitors, this must be discussed with the operators prior to visitors arriving.
18. Are not transferable and may only be used by the person named on the certificate
19. Are not refundable or redeemable for cash
20. Must be used by the expiry date on the certificate issued
21. Change of booking More than 21 days notice from the first day of stay needed
**We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.**
22. Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
23. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
**Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited**
Ignoring this may result in your stay being terminated with no refund of payments made by you.
24. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial.
25. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
**Use of Equipment**
26. There are 2 Kayaks available for use by guests. They are stored beside the cottage. They must be returned here before you leave.
27. There are miscellaneous floating devices in the same area under cover beside the cottage. These are for guest use also – there is a hand pump to pump them up. Again please return before leaving
28. If you see any boats, kayaks, surfboards etc elsewhere on the property they are not for use of guests!
29. There are life vests in a cupboard in the laundry for your use.
**Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments**
30. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
31. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
32. Check-out time is 10:00 by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
33. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
34. Pets are welcome. * Reflections is no longer accepting bookings that include pets.
35. Please bring your own pet bedding, food and water bowls and pets must be kept off the furniture and beds at all times. You will be charged an extra cleaning fee of $20 if dog/cat hair is found on bedding as more work is required to remove it.
36. It is essential that dogs are to be kept on a leash at all times when outside of the enclosed yards for their own protection and the protection of wildlife at the property.
37. You MUST clean up after your dog (bags are provided).
38. Strict adherence to these conditions will be directly linked to the refund of your Bond.
39. Number 1 and main rule – Please do not abuse it.
40. No large downloading (If we get billed due to overuse during your stay costs will be passed on to you).
41. No piracy of files.
42. If we find people abusing use of free wifi we will have to stop offering it.
Mobile Services are very limited here, so Internet access is a good compromise – please use responsibly.
**Bushfire or Other Emergencies**
43. Reflections will accept a cancellation by you for days with an actual or predicted Fire Danger Index (FDI) of 75 or above (‘Code Red’ or ‘Extreme’) for postcode 6255 (Ref. (URL HIDDEN) You must notify us of your intention to cancel stating that this is your reason for cancelling and it must be acknowledged by us. Under these circumstances we will refund in full any deposits already paid by you for that unused accommodation.
44. We reserve the right to close our operations and in effect cancel your booking with us in the rare event that we deem it necessary for your safety or because of an inability to operate due to circumstances beyond our control. This may include significant bush fire danger, road closures, an extended power or gas outage or damage to your booked accommodation due to storms or other circumstances. In this instance we will give you as much notice as possible and provide you with assistance in securing alternative accommodation. We will refund in full any deposits already paid by you for that unused accommodation.
**Cottage on Property**
45. We (the Owners) live in the cottage at the property and will most likely be in attendance whilst guests are in control of the house. Please be aware that we will use the garage, shed and laundry (which is located outside the main house). Sometimes we will be chopping wood for the guests use and/or doing some general maintenance (this may include: lawn mowing, cutting trees back, raking, fixing leaking taps, watering etc). It is very important that we do upkeep the property for the best guest experience possible. Thank you in advance!
**Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions**
46. Guests are provided with "Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation for Reflections" when they open a booking enquiry/request form.
47. It is assumed that by receiving this document and arriving at Reflections you have read and agreed to these conditions.
We are a couple transitioning to retirement in Bridgetown. We are very quiet and respectful of others. We love the wildlife at our property as if they were our pets. Our dream for the future is to have the time to create a beautiful country garden at our property to complement the amazing lake. We are sports lovers.