This is a studio-typed apartment with private bathroom, toilet, kitchenette and balcony inside a concrete building located in the central and red light district of Kabukicho, just a few steps away to Shinjuku.
You will be less than 10 minutes walk to the famous area of Shinjuku where you can find many bars, typical Japanese restaurants, cinemas, theater, museum, and shops.
Staying in this apartment you'll save up on transportation cost, as you can find everything you want in Shinjuku.
This is not a HOTEL, so if ever you have any problems or questions, do NOT go to the front desk of the building. Please tell all your concerns DIRECTLY TO US, you can mail or call us anytime.
* NO PARTY ALLOWED in the room and in the building.
* NO SMOKING in the room.
* NO VISITORS ALLOWED - Outsiders are prohibited. Only people who booked a room are allowed in the premises.
* TURN OFF / PLUG-OUT all electrical devices when you leave the room.
* KEEP QUIET - especially at night.
* KEEP CLEAN
* DON'T LEAVE TRASH in the room. THROW THEM in the trash place when you check-out.
* LEAVE THE ROOM KEY ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT. MISSING or ACCIDENTALLY BROUGHT THE KEY COST ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
ANY VIOLATION OF OUR HOUSE RULES WILL BE FORCE YOU TO PAY ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
This host has 184 reviews for other properties.View other reviews