High ceilings, cornicing, fireplaces, Aga, garden and sitting rooms in desirable South Belfast. 5 min bus to the City Centre, 10 min walk to Queens. Parking is tight when turning so welcome to park on Cleaver Avenue if your car is large.
This is our home so please respect this.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that we try to use natural detergents for cleaning our sheets and towels. We offer tea and coffee but there is a 24 hour shop beside us, and lots of lovely cafes if you want breakfast.
1) Please clean up after yourself.
2) Please replace anything you have broken.
3) If a key is lost or if we have to call out a lock smith, the guest is responsible for charges incurred. So don't lock your doors haha :)
4) No pets.
5) This is not a PARTY HOUSE, if you wish to have a visitor please ask us first.
6) After 10.30pm, please be respectful of noise for other guests who may wish to sleep.
7) No smoking inside.
8) Please do not wear shoes upstairs, thank you.
9) Please do not eat meals in bedroom.
This host has 502 reviews for other properties.View other reviews