About this listing
Our well appointed chalet is close in town. Only 1 mile from heavenly and the Casinos. The chalet boasts almost 3000 sq ft with rustic Tahoe ambience and yet it has all the modern amenities that cater to the today's travelers.
Our heavenly villa has 4 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom. It is centrally located. Your are minutes away to the world class ski resort and casinos and thousands of hiking and biking trails. The villa is newer construction and we renovated again summer 2015 with new Brazilian cherry hardwood floor throughout the house. A brand new 6 person spa is also installed for our quests enjoyment.
The villa is open and spacious with a well-equipped kitchen and two separate living areas, which makes it an ideal gathering place for large family and friends. There is also a large loft area with two bunk beds for additional sleeping space.
The master bedroom has a private bathroom and jacuzzi tub. The rest of the 3 bedrooms are located on the lower level with a separate living area. There is slider from one of the bedroom open to the back yard and access to the newly installed spa. The downstairs living area open a beautiful deck which leads to the spa and backyard.
Sleeping arrangement is as follow:
Master bedroom - queen bed
#1 bedroom - queen bed
#2 bedroom - bunk bed single over double with a single trundle
#3 bedroom - queen sleeper sofa
Loft - bunk bed single over double and bunk bed single over double futon.
The quests will have access to the whole house with exception to the garage and small closet and laundry area. There are 2parking spaces on the property. Please do not park on dirt area (per SLT ordinance)
Interaction with guests
We are nearby. We can be contacted by email or phone anytime. Additionally we have an excellent housekeeper helping us the keep the villa immaculate. She is down the street. We are available to make sure your have a wonderful stay.
Other things to note
The chalet has alarm and Internet connection. The Internet and televisions should be in working order (brand new tv's), we are however not able to trouble shoot. The fireplace control panel is on the hallway wall adjacent to the kitchen. Please do not touch any knobs around the fireplace. We provided a propane bbq for your enjoyment, please keep it clean for the next guest. The propane fuel is the responsibility of the guests. The laundry area is for long term guests only.
You will love our open and spacious chalet. This is a great place for friends and family to come and enjoy the wonderful beauty of Lake Tahoe. We take pride to offer our well appointed chalet to our guests. We welcome family and friends to come and stay with us and make great memories together.
However, for the hard party crowd with no respect of properties please move on. I wish I don't have to have rules and my house is your house, but we all know there are people out there making that very difficult. We will provide bedding and linen for the number of people booked. Please be honest with your head count. Thank you.
1. We are operating under STVR permit # 008135. As per ordinance, this vacation home cannot be used for any type of parties. The over night guests are the head count booked (Maximum 12). There is a strict noise bylaw in South Lake Tahoe and hefty fine. No loud noise after 10pm. The police will be notified. If rules are violated, immediate termination of your rental agreement and forfeit your security deposit will be enforced. This is not our rule, it's the city rule.
2. Please remove shoes when entering the house.
3. No pets allowed unless previous approval from owner.
4. If pet is approved, the pet charge is $25/pet/day.
5. No smoking is allowed in or around property.
6. No illegal drugs on property will be tolerated.
7. Security deposit will be forfeited if rules 3,5, or 6 are violated.
8. Wood and charcoal fires are not permitted.
9. Do not store wet clothing, shoes or boots on hardwood floors.
10. The fireplace is controlled by the thermostat on the hallway wall. Do not touch any knobs around the fireplace. To turn on fireplace, switch to heat and adjust the temperature. Turn thermostat to off position when done.
11. The spa is brand new. Please shower before using spa. The lotion and sunscreen will clog the filter. Please turn down temperature to 90 and closed lid after use. If the spa cleaner found food or objects in spa or suspect that the spa has being abused, a $75 cleaner fee will be charged.
12. As courtesy to our other guests, please clean grill after use.
13. Trash day is Tuesday, Please take all trash to the Bear Proof container located outside driveway.
14. When checking out:
• Please turn down both thermostats to 60 degrees.
• Ensure interior lights are off and all doors are locked.
• Ensure outside gates are closed.
15. Check out time is 10:00 am. A $50 late charge will apply unless approved by owner.
16. Please do not bring your skis in the house, you can store the skis in the storage area underneath the staircase in backyard.
17. Each bedroom has an emergency flashlight as per SLT requirement. Please do not touch or take the flashlights.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
Help keep Tahoe Blue, please conserve and recycle
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Janice, and my husband and I enjoy traveling and visiting different places around the globe. With our four children now in university and beyond, we have much more space available. We rent out our beautiful residences to other families and travelers looking to get away!
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to accommodating you and making your vacations incredibly memorable! We hope you love our homes just as much as we do.
Janice and Scott