The room is in a typical Tyrolean flat in the heart of Innsbruck (right next to the triumphal arc). You are basically five minutes walking away from everything.
The room is very spacious and equipped with old tyrolean-style furniture (new bed though). Just as the room, the entire flat is very spacious and cozy.
Guest have access to the large kitchen with dining table.
The bathroom is shared with the other guest rooms. The toilet is seperated from the bathroom and shared as well.
Upon request it is also possible to use the washing machine.
Interaction with guests
If I'm at home I'm happy to provide you with some insider tips where to go and where to eat.
Other things to note
Some experience based information ;-)
1. Checkin is possible only between 3 and 10pm. If you want to check in before or afterwards please confirm with me before booking. On Saturday check in is only possible before 6pm.
2. If you arrive before check-in time, luggage drop off is possible upon request, but no earlier than 12 noon. After check-out time luggage storage is possible upon request. Please talk to me the night before.
3. Only children aged 4 years and older are allowed.
4. Pets are only allowed upon request. Please check with me before booking.
5. The kitchen can be used for light cooking and eating, but please clean up after yourself. Please do not consider the kitchen as living room.
6. Paid parking (15 Euro for 24 hours) is available at Maximilianstr. 2b which is about 200 meters walking from my flat.
7. Please note that there is no coffee machine and microwave in my flat.
8. Food/breakfast is not included, though I provide some tea and instant coffee.
9. There are in total 5 rooms in my flat: (1) my bedroom which is seldomly rented when I'm not there, (2) Airbnb guest room with up to 2 people, (3) Airbnb guest room with up to 3 people/yours, (4) a kind of twin room consisting of 2 attached rooms which accommodates up to 4 people. But don't worry, the flat is very large (190 sqm).
10. Ski: there is a ski bus stop opposite my flat and a ski rental store is next door.
11. Bedroom doors cannot be locked (applies for all rooms).
12. I live on the second floor without elevator.
13. Even though I'm renting several rooms I'm not a hotel and therefore do not provide hotel services. I'm happy to help whenever I can, but I'm not available 24/7.
1. Strictly no smoking in the flat and on the balcony.
2. Guests of guests are only allowed upon request and with prior 24 hours notification.
3. If you plan to bring along your pet, please discuss with me about it before booking.
This host has 585 reviews for other properties.View other reviews