Walk to the picturesque park surrounded by restaurants, or taste some of the best wine in the world just a few miles drive into Adelaida. You'll have this large 2-br house all to yourself, including a fenced backyard. Very quiet – no Vine St. noise!
This large 2-BR, 1-BA house is clean, cozy and well-stocked with kitchen and bathroom amenities. Very charming with two bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed. The couch pulls out into a double bed (futon-style, not spring mattress). The house comfortably sleeps 6.
ONE pet under 25-lbs is welcome upon request. Excessive dog hair will be deducted from deposit. No pets on the furniture. Children allowed by request (babies/toddlers not recommended due to glassware on shelves).
You will have access to the whole house and both fenced front and back yards.
Other things to note
• Bedroom #1 Queen-sized bed
• Bedroom #2 Queen-sized bed
• Couch pulls out to futon-style double-sized bed
• 100% cotton sheets and fresh towels
• Old house charm with original hardwood floors and brick fireplace (built in 1941)
• Outdoor seating area
• A/C for hot Paso Robles days, central heating for cold Paso Robles nights
• Netflix, HBOGO, and Amazon Prime streaming, NBC & CW channels on living room TV
• Keurig coffee machine and complimentary coffee
• Blendtec professional blender
• Dining room table with leaves sits 6
• TV streaming Netflix in bedroom #1
• DVD player in bedroom #1
• One friendly, clean, quiet 25-lb pet allowed by request (not on furniture)
• Children allowed by request (babies/toddlers not recommended due to glassware on shelves)
• High-speed WIFI
• Wine tasting and restaurant recommendations provided
Please be respectful of my house and treat it like your own. Partiers will not be tolerated. My aunt lives on the property in a separate house. She also hosts on Airbnb, so she may have other guests staying on the property.
Late check-in and check-out may be available upon request.
My aunt lives in a separate house in the backyard so she may be available if you have any questions. She also hosts on Airbnb, so she may have other guests staying on the property. Otherwise I am available via phone or text.
Self-employed graphic designer that likes to travel when time and money coincide.
Clean guest, quiet, respectful of other housemates.