About this listing
Make yourself comfortable in your temporary home. You're welcome to entire upstairs and laundry room. The CTA blue line station is a short walk away (0.5 mi). This subway will take you directly into downtown. Please, don't hesitate to ask for help.
Queen size bed with chest and closet available for use. Our home is secured with a home alarm system. You will be given a key for the home and your bedroom so that you can lock your room if you feel it would be necessary. You will be provided with fresh towels and linens. Your privacy will be respected.
You will have access to both upstairs bathrooms (1.5 baths). Access to laundry room (The rest of the basement is off limits). Full access to the kitchen. You can cook and use the fridge and pantry space. Help yourself to snacks or water bottles from the kitchen. Upon your arrival you'll get the Wi-Fi password.
Interaction with guests
I will be available to help you find your way through the city. Don't hesitate to ask or call for help or suggestions. I will always be glad to help make your stay better. My family and I will be ready to answer your questions about nightlife and day time activities in Chicago. If you would like to know in advanced for better planning please message me. Don't be afraid to come back late from your ventures.
Within a mile radius there are:
- multiple grocery stores
- restaurants/fast food (Chipotle, Subway, Olive Garden, Sugar Hills Bakery and many others)
- Movie Theater
- Target, K-Mart, Walgreens, and many other stores.
The historic Wrigley Field (and Wrigleyville) is only 3 miles away. You will have the convenience of easily accessing the stadium and the many bars, restaurants, and shops around it without being around the bustle 24/7.
- Addison bus line is 2 blocks away (This bus line can take straight to Lake).
- CTA Blue line subway station is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away. This train can take you directly into the heart of downtown in just a short trip.
- I-90 and I-94 highway is also within a mile radius of our home.
- Taxis/Ubers/Lyfts would have easy access to our home.
- Bike friendly
Other things to note
4 people currently live in the house, but our home is big enough to house all of us without the feeling of being crowded.
- No drugs
- No pets
- Smoking allowed outside of the house (i.e the porch, the front/back yard)
- Not allowed in the basement (other than the laundry room)
- Please do not bring extra guests or host any gatherings.
- Casual drinking is allowed, but not an excessive amount please.
- Should you choose to cook, please tidy up afterwards.
I moved to the United States from Mexico when I was 15. I love to dance and watch movies, more specifically action movies. I love going on vacation to sunny destinations to escape the cold Chicago weather. When I host anyone, my number one priority is to make sure that my guests are taken care of so that we they leave they have nothing but good things to say. I have passed this down to my children as well.
I always to try to look on the bright side and enjoy all of the good things life has given me.