Neulpureun Guest House, a kind of sub-urban housing has been open since June, 2014. All sorts of facilities are the newest and clean because the two-story building is built in June, 2014. It is located in Moseulpo.
In the center of traditional countryside village, Moseulpo, Neulpureun Guest house is a charming property. You can find people open-handed, farmers working farm works,Haenyeoes (Jeju traditional female divers) and fishermen living life to the full. Also, Unjin port where you will stay is peaceful and calm. You can feel all about Jeju Island as well as peaceful images by walking slowly along both the farm path and seashore road in the 10th route of JejuOlle Trail.
1. A 2-bed private attic (two single size bed)
2. A double room with Korean floor
heating system (No Beds)
3. Two triple room (two single size bed)
4. Friends room for female (two double
5. Two shared bathrooms on every floor
6. Private villa with ocean&Mt. view
Cafe, Wide space free parking lot.,Living room, Wi-fi, Notebook for internet.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews