100 m2 house with High ceiling, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a sofa bed in the living room, kitchen and dinning table in entrance hall. I love my home & hope you love it too.
1. Please avoid any behaviour which may annoy neighbours (Like loud music, drugs and abusive drunkness, littering around)
2. Please consider that this a house not a hotel sorry to leave the house as you found it.
3. Please mind the energy and water consumption.
4. Please be careful not to leave iron, kettle, oven, stove, etc on after use.
5. The house is suit for 5 person or 3 couples maximum. But the charge is for 4 person; any fifth or sixth person applies an extra charge. Please let us know if any of your guest may stay over night.
6. Please consider that we care about the cats and dogs on our street. Please be kind to them.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hi everyone!I am Azadeh, I live in the beautiful city of Istanbul with my husband, Murat. We are both artists.
I have been living in Istanbul for nearly 12 years and enjoy living here so much. We are easy-going and love to know people from other countries. We speak English, Persian and Turkish pretty good.
Our house is located in Beyoğlu. It’s considered as one of the original apartment buildings in the area. It’s around 150 years old, fully furnished with 2 bedrooms and a nice hall with high ceilings. In each bedroom there’s a double sized bed and a closet. The flat is about 100 m2 and includes all the things that you are going to need during your stay including washing machine, a dish washer, fridge, oven and unlimited wireless internet access. The apartment is in the second floor.
As you may already see in the map, the house is located in one of most touristic areas in Istanbul. You will have access to all of the sight-seeings pretty fast from there.If you walk 5 minutes you will get to Taksim Sqaure (which leads to ferries, metro, tram, bus) or Istiklal Avenue which is full of shops, restaurants, grocery, cinemas, theater, opera, night clubs, yoga, gym, shopping center. Funicular
access, from Taksim Square, to the ferries will take you to the Asian side in less than an hour. There are so many restaurants and cafes around the area, so you won't have any problems finding a nice place to hang out. There are also couple of super markets nearby.
From the other direction, five minutes walk, you can explore small antique shops sit next to boutique cafes in the heart of Cihangir, the home of Istanbul's cultural scene and you are headed straight to the harbor passing the Istanbul Modern on the way to the port of Karaköy.
10 minutes by taxi to Historical Peninsula. Looking forward for hosting you in this beautiful and private apartment in the center of it all!