Beautiful room available to anyone who would like to learn more about iconic Frida Kahlo. This room is exquisitely decorated with Frida Kahlo Style and has it's own private bathroom and living room inside of the room! Experience Mexico in a very unique room!
The idea of this project is the opportunity to stay in a Mexican house having your own private room and bathroom but at the same time being able to share common areas and get to know other travelers like you.
You will have access to your own room and bathroom, house keys and also to the common areas of the house such as the kitchen, reading area, pool and living room. (You will also receive your room key for your safety)
Interaction with guests
We will be there for check in and check out, if you have any questions please let us know, we can help you :)
Other things to note
Looking for something different? Check out other Airbnb options in our profile. We have many options for you! Just click on our profile and the list will be shown to you.
- Keep your house clean and wash after any kitchen gear is used.
- No casual visitor at night, any visitors should be notified to us.
- Please lock your room, front door and front gate at your departure.
- We understand nightclubs may be included in your itinerary but please be respectful with other guests, when arriving late keep noises to the minimum.
- No smoking inside the house, please visit the patio or front porch for this.
This host has 449 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello there! We are a young happy couple looking for the opportunity to meet new people!
We both work locally, love traveling and meeting new people. Our main hobby is getting to know new places as much as we can. We love photography, sports, reading, movies & concerts. We have been living our entires lives in Cancun so we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
José is a coffe lover and Paola a book lover :)
We also have a tiny dog that would be really happy to meet you!
Looking forward to hearing from you!