About this listing
My place renewed it so clean room.
The nearest station is Shijo station from 5min by walk.
This is private house.
I can provide free pocket Wi-Fi (Portable).
The room has 1Double Bed & 1Semi-double Sofa bed.
apartment in the charter of the furnished home appliances .
Incidental facilities we will introduce the following !
- Free pocket Wi-Fi,washing machine,refrigerator,microwave oven,Kitchenware set table,air-conditioner,toilet,bath,electric kettle
= Why Shijo station??
It's convenient close to the Shijo station.
If you want to go to Osaka and everywhere it's so easy!!
I think this trip should be important for you.
so if you think it's important You should near by Shijo station house
= Why Free Portable Wi-Fi??
In japan, It's difficult to find a free Internet,
It's difficult when you want to examine something, also When you've lost your way.
so If you want to comfortably travel and should have Portable Wi-Fi.
From Shijo station
- 3min to Shijo Station (subway)
- 1min to Kawaramachi Station (subway)
- 15min to Fushimi-inaritaisha (JR Line)
- 15min to Arashiyama (JR Sagano Line)
- 20min to Kinkaku-temple (bus)
- 15min to Kiyomizu-temple (bus)
- 45min to Osaka (JR Line)
- 40min to Nara (JR Line)
My house is convenient,
- 0.1min to a convenience store
- 0.1min to a supermarket
- 2min to Post office
- 15min to Kyoto station and Kyoto Tower
Pocket Wi-Fi (Portable)
1 set of Double Bed
1 set of Semi-Doube Sofa Bed
Table & Chair
If this apt's booking is full, I recommend another my apartment!
Other things to note
- You can check-in after 16:00
- You can drop off the luggage near the entrance of house after 12pm
- You should back key to post box until 4pm
- Because cleaning will be going on about 2hours between 10am-4pm
(Check-out for next guests)
- Please leave until 10am
- You can not also put luggage
- Keep luggage service in Kyoto station ( )
(Apartment or will it be shared with someone?)
- You can use the whole apartment by yourself. No one else will be staying with you.
(Can we borrow Bicycle rental?)
- Yes you can borrow Bicycle here.
1000yen / 1day
(Can we ask the host out for coffee, lunch and such?)
- Yes of course, it's my pleasure.
Plaese no smoking, no drug, no party, no any companion animal.
Please don't make it noisy outside.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1981 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Ryoichi Nishigaki.
Please call me Gacky.
Share house management (3house in Kyoto)
Study abroad agency (Japan to Philippines)
Travel agency (Japan to Thailand)
Event organizer (Travel enlightenment)
Speaker (University, Youth Hostel, Radio etc...)
DJ (from 2003)
House, Techno, Tech House, Minimal, Deep House, Psy-Trance (Fullon Middle)
Hiphop (90'Middle, 90'Classic)
R&B (Adriana Evans, D'Angelo, Erykah Badu...)
Reggae (60'-90' Medium, 80'Dancehall...)
Dubwise (African Head Charge, Dub Syndicate...)
DJ (from 2003)
ジャンベ - Djembe (African) (from 2007)
アサラト - Asalato (African) (from 2005)
口琴 - Jew's harp (India) (from 2007)
シンギングボール - Singing-bowl (Tibet) (from 2007)
RECORD OF OVERSEAS TRAVEL
I traveled around the world in 07'-08'.
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Chiang Mai, Kanchanaburi, Pai, Mae Hong Son, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao, Koh Samet, Phuket, Surat Thani,
Luang Phabang, Vientiane, Don Det, Don Khong
Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
Penang, Kota Kinnabalu
Delhi, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Varanasi, Buddha Gaya, Calcutta, Agra, Puri
Pokhara, Kathmandu, Nagarkot
Cairo, Dahab, Bahariyya Oasis, White Desert, Mt.Sinai
Addis Ababa, Awasa, Jinka, Arba Minch, Shashamane
Lima, Cusco, Machupicchu, Aguascalientes
La Paz, Coroico, Uyuni, Laguna Verde
Santiago, Isla de Pascua, Vina Del Mar, Punta Arenas
Ushuaia, El Calafate