Spacious fully-furnished one bedroom condo with balcony facing Quezon City view, well appointed dining, full kitchen amenities and modern T&B . Comes with own private parking spot. Centrally located for either business or pleasure in the Metro.
With 45 sqms, this one bedroom condo is both stylish and roomy. Perfect for guests on bizcation or on staycation. Has open concept for the kitchen-living-dining area with a sofa bed as an additional sleeping space. Ideal for guests driving own vehicle as you have your own safe n' private parking slot on the 2nd floor of the condo building to enjoy.
Landsdale Tower has a swimming pool on the ground floor which guests can access for a fee.
Interaction with guests
When am in town, I will meet and escort you to the Unit. But I do travel quite a bit (like you) mostly because of work, and have requested my niece to be your "concierge" and the contact person on the ground in the event am out of the country. In any case, I personally answer all email communications with you.
1. Please treat the place as you would your own home. Keep it clean and tidy.
2. Smoking is not allowed inside the room. (If you are a smoker, however, kindly smoke at the balcony with the windows open. Don't throw the cigarette butt outside the window).
3. I do love pets, having my own, but pets are not allowed both in the Unit and in the building.
4. The Unit is located on a residential floor, so partying is not allowed.
5. To conserve electricity, please switch off the lights and the air-conditioning when leaving the Unit. Also, please check that small kitchen appliances are turned off or are unplugged.
6. Thanks and enjoy your stay.
I work as a development consultant in the field of water and the environment, a job that has given me the opportunity to travel all over the world, experience different cultures, stay with other Airbnb hosts and most importantly, make life-long friends.
When not traveling, I now spend most of my time in Tagaytay with my two Yorkies. You can catch me either gardening, cooking Indian, Sri Lankan, Thai, Khmer, Japanese, Indonesian, Burmese and Filipino curries, baking goodies and cookies, reading history books, or listening to jazz. I also practice yoga almost everyday, try "to keep the doctor away" by eating healthy and leading an active lifestyle.
Am blessed with three sons, a daughter and a lot of grandchildren. We all enjoy bonding, cooking, relaxing and just catching up with what's going on in our lives whenever and wherever we can be.