About this listing
Our charming cabin is nestled in the secluded hamlet of Kimberley, two hours from Toronto.. The best skiing in Ontario is nearby in Collingwood for winter visits and for the rest of the time, Sauble Beach, Ontario's best, is less than 30 minutes away for summer guests. Hikers come from all over to explore the Bruce Trail, which is in the back yard! Deer, wild turkey and the resident beaver are always around. The energy of this lovely retreat will rejuvenate you. It's peaceful here.
Ours is a charming three bedroom bungalow with the most spectacular view of Old Baldy (an ancient heritage site) mountain. Newly renovated, this open concept home is designed for family gatherings and cooking. The dining room table seats 12 and the three bedrooms sleep 8. There are two cozy fireplaces for warmth and ambiance. Deer, wild turkey, Charles (the resident beaver) and lots of birds are around daily. An oversized deck to enjoy the view and rest.
The whole house is available to you. Privacy is yours!
Interaction with guests
I will be available via email or cell phone throughout your stay.
The cabin is nestled in a secluded spot in the charming village of Kimberly.
You will need a car to access the cabin, but please be careful around the Mennonite horses you are likely to see.
• No smoking in the house please.
• Small pets are family and are welcome, but I must know ahead of time if you are bringing a pet. Dogs larger than 30 lbs. require a discussion due to the extra fees my cleaning company charges me. Please always pick up after your pet; children are often at the house.
• If you have young children, please supervise them carefully. There is fast moving water and a pond children and pets should stay away from water. The pond is not safe to swim in.
• There is also a fire pit, but please do not light any fires; a permit is needed.
• If you are planning on going to the many beaches nearby, please bring your own beach towels. Linens and towels are provided, but cannot be removed from the home so our next guest is comfortable.
• Thanking you in advance for your cooperation. Enjoy your stay!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.