Not fancy but great for a night or two. Large bedroom/living room area with a full size futon, and a sink and toilet in the bathroom (NO SHOWER OR BATHTUB). Two additional people can stay on the queen size air mattress.
A private studio with a private entrance and a door straight to the backyard. The shower is not working and the walls/floor are a bit torn up in the apartment.
A 500 square foot studio with a full size futon, a sink and a toilet. The beautiful backyard has a gas barbecue grill. The TV is equiped with Chromecast so you can cast Netflix, Hulu, HBOGo, YouTube, and other programs from your phone, tablet or computer to the TV. There is a great gas fireplace heater to warm the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I work in the city so I'm not around in the day but I'll be home (in the apartment upstairs) at night in case you need anything.
Other things to note
There is no kitchen but there is a fridge, a microwave and a BBQ. There is plenty of street parking available and street sweeping only happens twice a month (different days for each side of the street).
1. There is NO SHOWER or BATHTUB. Do not turn the shower on for any reason (there are tiles and part of the wall missing and it will cause water damage). Please CONFIRM in your message that you understand this.
2. Please remember to lock the apartment when you leave.
3. No smoking on the premises (neighbors do not want smoke around their houses).
4. Our community is quiet and residential. We have a close relationship with our wonderful neighbors. We ask that you respect our neighbor’s privacy and monitor noise levels during the night time.
5. You are welcome to store food in the fridge in the garage but please don't eat what is not yours and take your food with you when you leave.
6. Please make sure all trash ends up in the bins provided.
7. California is in the middle of a severe drought. Please be thoughtful when using towels and place used towels in the white hamper in the bathroom (not back in the bin with the clean ones).
8. Please do not use the address to receive mail or packages. If you do, and anything arrives after you leave, it will not be forwarded.