Our place is perfectly located for those who would like to explore the city. It is just in few minutes from city center of Prague and Prague Congress Center.
Spacious light apartments in the heart of Prague, just 15 min walk far from the center. On one side you'll have - Vysehrad - a magnificent sightseeing ,one of the most important historical places in Prague. It is a mighty fortress on a high cliff above the river Vltava. The flat is located in a historical but renovated building.
We can comfortably accommodate up to 7 people, to your attention we offer:
1) living room - 32.58m2
2) bedroom - 13.26 m2
3) bedroom - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) bathrooms , each 4.18 m2
Baby friendly - can add small baby sleeping bed and baby feeding table!
Totally equipped kitchen, second floor, elevator just near the door. Vacuum cleaner, iron is in the flat as well.
You'll find a number of different restaurants just few steps from the apartment!
5-10 min to the tram stations, 5 tram stations to the city Center ( St. Wenceslas Square) .
Fast speed internet access
We speak English, German, Russian and Czech. besides accommodation we would be happy to help you with the program around Prague and Czech Republic.
• On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours.
• In case you need any kind of assistance please don’t hesitate to call me at any time
USEFUL PHONE NUMBERS
Ambulance service : Phone: 155
Police : Phone: 158
Fire emergency : Phone: 150
Municipal police : Phone: 156
• The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
• The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation.
• Pets are not allowed.
• When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water..
• The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners of other flats from 22:00 to 8:00.
• When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police or of the tribunal of Split. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
~ We wish you a pleasant stay ~