About this listing
Acadia Estates 7 bedroom Home with Game Room and Extended Pool just 3 Miles from Disney!
This inviting 7 bedroom vacation home features 5 masters, a Mickey USA themed twin bedroom, a private pool and spa with extended deck space, 32" LCD TV/DVD combos in all bedrooms, a fully equipped eat-in kitchen and a living area featuring a 60" LED TV, DVD/VCR combo and CD shelf stereo system. There`s also a game room with a pool table and 60" LED TV – plus a Dell flat panel computer with complimentary high speed and Wi-Fi Internet access, PS2 – and more!
Interaction with guests
Our 24/7 Guest Services Team is available to help you throughout your stay. Don’t worry about a thing; we have you covered from helping you find discount tickets on entertainment and attractions to showing you how to use the TV remote.
Experience the charming beauty and privacy of Acadia Estates. These stunning 4 to 7-bedroom homes sleep 12 to 16 guests and include private pools and spas with patios, luxury indoor and outdoor dining areas and more. With many homes side-by-side, this gated community is ideal for sports teams, large families or groups celebrating family reunions, weddings and other vacation get-togethers. Best of all, Acadia Estates is only 3 miles from Walt Disney World® Resort!
By making a reservation, you (the “Guest”) are entering into a legal rental contract with All Star Vacation Homes (“All Star”). The Guest agrees that payment of the rental deposit will signify their full acceptance of and is therefore bound by the standard terms and conditions for all properties provided below.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m. Upon request, an early check-in or late check-out may be arranged based on availability, and an additional fee of half the nightly rate will apply. The door code for the vacation rental will expire at check-out time on the Guest’s day of departure. If the Guest does not depart the home by check-out time, additional charges may apply to cover costs incurred by All Star, including but not limited to moving the incoming guest to another home.
- All Star will not release the door code for the vacation rental until a completed pre-registration form and final payment are received. The Guest will then be emailed a door code along with other arrival information.
- Reservations must be in the name of a member of the travel party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder of a major credit card.
- During the Christmas holiday season, check-in days must be before or after December 25.
- The Guest shall not assign responsibility nor sublet to other parties without All Star’s written consent.
2. HOUSE RULES
- The Guest is hereby granted a license to use the premises. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that no form of tenancy has been created pursuant to Chapter 83, Florida Statutes through the Guest’s use of the premises.
- By Florida state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Vacation rentals may not be used for special events that exceed occupancy without prior written approval from All Star or the homeowner(s). Event permits may be required and additional fees may apply.
- No smoking is allowed in any vacation rental. Smoking is permitted outside. Should smoking occur in the home, an additional cleaning fee will be applied.
- No pets are allowed in any vacation rental unless otherwise stated. Should an animal be brought into the home, an additional cleaning fee will be applied. Guests can contact the Guest Services Team for a list of local pet boarding services. Service animals are permitted in accordance with federal and Florida state law. Under Florida law, anyone who misrepresents themselves as using a service animal commits a misdemeanor of the second degree. If guests intend to bring a service animal, it would be appreciated if they contact Guest Services prior to arrival so arrangements may be made, as some homeowners suffer from severe animal allergies.
- Property amenities (including but not limited to furnishings, appliances, electronics, baby equipment, games and barbecue grills) are used at the Guest’s own risk. Barbecue grills should only be used in well ventilated outdoor areas. All Star and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for malfunctioning or inoperable amenities, or for damage caused by misuse of amenities. Guests under 18 years of age must be supervised at all times.
- Due to security reasons, software and/or files may not be downloaded on any in-home computer or iPad.
- The property must not be used for any video or photography (amateur or professional) for commercial use without prior written approval from All Star or the homeowner(s).
- Locks may not be broken, changed or added, and keys may not be duplicated.
- Most vacation rentals have storage for homeowner use. These areas are not accessible.
- The Guest agrees to abide by all HOA association rules, including but not limited to all community signs.
- If, during the rental period, any law or ordnance is violated, any drug use occurs in or near the property, or the property is used for any immoral purpose, occupancy will be immediately terminated without refund.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will, at the sole discretion of All Star, result in the immediate termination of occupancy without refund.
3. LAST-MINUTE RESERVATIONS
- If the reservation is booked within 14 days of arrival, the Guest must check-in at the All Star office between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- The reservation must be in the name of the credit card holder. The card used, a matching government-issued photo ID, and a utility bill must be presented at check-in. An All Star team member will photocopy the ID and verify the name and address listed on all three items match the reservation.
All Star is an independent management company that manages privately owned individual rental properties and partners with other management companies. All Star and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for any inconvenience arising from outside construction or any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, plumbing, gas, electricity or other utilities.
- Property descriptions and images are presented in good faith. All Star and the homeowner(s) accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions.
- In the unlikely event that the property reserved becomes unavailable due to circumstances out of All Star’s control, every attempt will be made to move the reservation to a comparable property. If it is not possible to relocate the Guest, All Star shall not be held responsible for any consequential or secondary circumstances, including but not limited to relocation expenses, additional travel expenses or any other loss.
- Vacation homes are self-catering accommodations. All Star provides complimentary starter products, including paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags. Additional supplies and replenishments are the responsibility of the Guest.
Pools & spas
- Pool and spa heat is included with every reservation in a home equipped with a pool and/or spa. Guests who do not wish to have pool/spa heat should contact the Reservations Team. Guests who have requested to not have pool/spa heat, but would now like it added, should contact All Star prior to arrival, as most pools take up to 24 hours to heat.
- Pool heaters have electrical and mechanical components that can sometimes malfunction, and, when the outside air temperature drops below 65 degrees Fahrenheit, they may not be able to provide adequate heating. All Star, its vendors and the homeowner(s) cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater or inadequate heating, and no compensation will be given. The Guest must inform All Star as soon as possible if the pool or spa is not working properly so that repairs can be made.
- In the event of a maintenance issue, the Guest must notify All Star within 1 business day, so All Star may elect to rectify the issue. All Star will respond within two hours to remedy problems that, at the sole discretion of All Star, constitute an emergency affecting guest safety. Any problems that arise during the rental period that do not constitute an emergency, as determined by All Star, will be remedied during or after the rental period. The response is based on the severity of the problem, and is at the sole discretion of All Star.
- The air conditioning in any property must not be set below 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, all windows and doors must be kept closed during the rental period. Failure to follow these terms may cause the system to freeze up and become inoperable. If this occurs, the air conditioning must be turned off to allow the unit to defrost, and there will be no air conditioning during this time. Failure to follow this policy may result in additional charges, which would not be covered under the Property Protection damage waiver.
- All Star and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for malfunctioning or inoperable air conditioning/heating systems or any other household systems or appliances.
- Every vacation rental receives regular preventive pest control. If there is a pest control issue, the Guest should notify All Star so the situation can be assessed and addressed. The response is based on severity, and is at the sole discretion of All Star.
For the purpose of safety and protection of the property, All Star and/or its representatives may enter the property at any time, without notice. Whenever possible, All Star will receive guest permission prior to such entrance.
- Community and home amenities (including but not limited to resort pools, fitness centers, recreation areas, furnishings, appliances, electronics, baby equipment, games and barbecue grills) are used at the Guest’s own risk. Guests should exercise caution when using stairs, elevators and walkways. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. All Star and the homeowner(s) accept no responsibility for any personal loss, accident, injury or illness, and shall not be held liable for the personal safety of the Guest or their travel party.
- Guests who see any suspicious activity in the vacation home community should call and report the activity to local emergency authorities by dialing 911.
- Guests should take the same precautions during vacation as they would at home. Valuables, IDs, passports and money should be secured. Jewelry, electronics or other valuables should not be left in a car, on countertops or in plain sight. When guests leave the vacation home or before they retire for the evening, windows and doors should be locked. All Star and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged personal property. In the event that personal property is lost or stolen, the Guest should contact the appropriate authority first, and then All Star to report the lost or stolen item(s).
Pool & spa safety
- Pools and spas are used at the Guest’s own risk, and no lifeguard is on duty. Diving, horseplay and running in the pool area is prohibited. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. It only takes a few seconds for a small child to crawl or run from the house and fall into the pool. If there are children in the travel party, the patio door must never be left open.
- In accordance with Florida state law, pool-equipped vacation rentals have pool alarms and/or fences that have been installed for guest safety. Pool alarms sound within seconds of a door leading to the pool being opened. Safety fences must be kept in place at all times. Any problems with pool alarms or safety fences must be reported immediately to the All Star Guest Services Team.
- Guests must not tamper with pool alarms. According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act, anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5,000 fine or one year in jail. All Star will assess a minimum charge of $100 per alarm for its repair or replacement.
- All Star and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for any personal loss, accident, injury or illness from use of the pool or spa.
- When enjoying time outdoors, guests are encouraged to wear protective clothing, sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more, and an EPA-registered insect repellent.
- Central Florida is home to a diverse population of animals. Guests should avoid approaching, feeding or harassing wildlife of any kind. Alligators and snakes are not just found in the wild, but also in and near lakes, ponds and marshes in residential neighborhoods and around golf courses. There is always the possibility of this wildlife near fresh or brackish water. Guests must not wade, swim or fish in community ponds or lakes, or in undesignated areas.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All Star and the homeowner(s) shall not be held liable for any inconvenience, loss, harm, damage or alteration in the Guest’s travel plans or the terms of the reservation caused by flight delays/cancellations, weather conditions, natural disasters, fire, acts of God, acts of violence, war, terrorism, civil disobedience, or other reasons beyond their control.
All Star does not offer refunds or change reservations due to hurricanes, tropical storms or adverse weather. Guests who are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel are strongly encouraged to purchase travel insurance. It can provide protection in the event of storms and other sudden emergencies. Peak hurricane season is August through October. All guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
8. PARKING FOR RVS AND TRAILERS
Guests who need parking for recreational vehicles (RVs), trailers or buses during their stay should contact the Guest Services Team prior to arrival for a list of off-site parking options. The parking of oversized vehicles and trailers is not allowed at any vacation rental or on neighborhood streets.
All Star cannot and does not guarantee access to any resort amenities including but not limited to pools, golf courses, fitness centers, recreation areas and restaurants. All Star shall not be held liable if community amenity access is restricted due to weather, maintenance, construction, resort policies or any other reason.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will, at the sole discretion of All Star, result in the eviction of the Guest from the property, without recompense or refund.
- Any disputes under this agreement shall be resolved exclusively via binding arbitration according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association for commercial disputes in Osceola County, Florida, applying Florida law. Each party shall pay their own attorney fees and costs, and the State of Florida shall have exclusive personal and in rem jurisdiction over any dispute.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time, in All Star’s sole discretion.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
All Star Vacation Homes offers an expanding collection of vacation homes, town homes and condos in Orlando, Florida. For almost two decades, we have enjoyed creating a quality vacation experience for our guests. We professionally manage and clean each home. During your stay, our 24/7 Guest Services Team is just a phone call away to answer your questions, provide directions, recommend restaurants and more.
We picked our rental homes in Orlando for their locations close to Disney and other popular theme parks and attractions. Our homes accommodate all budgets and groups and feature family-friendly amenities like private pools, themed bedrooms, home theaters and game rooms.