Fully furnished 2 bedroom flat in well developed urban area of Hanoi's West. National Convention Center, Big C, JW Marriot, The Manor, The Garden Shopping Center, Kaengnam Landmark... are within 2km. Secure parking included. Convience stores nearby.
Hi, we are Tien and Dung. This 70 m2 flat is intended for us as newly wed (and we did live here for a few months) but we decided to move in with our parents out of concern for their health thus leave the place with all the housewares.
Within a new development located in Me Tri village, close to National Convention Center on Thang Long Boulevard, one of acient villages of Hanoi, is perfect for both short and long-term stay. Close to Big C, JW Marriot, The Garden, Kaengnam Landmark and "Korean" area of the city. Pleasant private living space with warmly welcomed local community.
The flat has been extensively refurbished with 2 air conditioners double bedrooms. Located on 3rd floor with shower room.
Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, refrigerator, flat screen TV. Spacious corridors & stairs. Secure parking area of the building.
It is available to rent from a single night stay upwards on flexible rental terms.
Full access to the building and parking area.
Interaction with guests
We close by and can be contacted with queries. We offer a 24/7 service and we can accept bookings by phone, internet or in person.
Other things to note
Guests with a month stay upwards take charge of payment for electric, gas, wifi, water, parking, internet and services bill.
Folding bed rack for 5th guest.
Towels, Shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, handsoap, razors, cotton buds, hair dryer are provided.
Cookwares are available: pan, pot, electric cooker, gas stoves, water boiling, plates and bowls, forks and spoons, chopsticks, knife, salt and pepper, sugar, dishwash liquid...
Washing machine in the house with washing powder, hanging racks for clothes are inside.
NO NOISE AFTER 11 PM
NOT SUITABLE FOR HEN/STAG PARTIES
Guest Information & Conduct
- Smoking is not permitted in the property.
- Pets are not permitted in the property.
- Guests are committed to act with courtesy and respect towards residents and surrounding area. Loud noise and general acts of disrespect will not be tolerated. Parties of any nature are strictly prohibited. The non-fulfilment of any of these norms can cause the immediate expulsion of the clients from the premises without reimbursement and without the right to claim any type of compensation.
- Guests are not permitted to have overnight visitors unless this is clarified and confirmed by a member of staff in Belfast Short Lettings.
- The number of guests staying in the property is confirmed at time of check in and any changes must be notified to the host.
- The guest is to leave the apartment in reasonable conditions for cleaning, in the same way the apartment was found upon checking in. If any of these conditions are not satisfied, we would charge a cleaning fee of up (phone number hidden) VND (100USD). In the instance where furniture or decoration of the premises is damaged or destroyed an additional fee may be charged to cover the cost of repair or replacement.
- In the instance where illegal activity of any description takes place the local law enforcing body will be contacted immediately.
-In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can disclose personal information that has been provided.
- The owner are not liable for any damages that may occur as a result of the guest's stay and usage of the apartment including damages, losses, missing items due to robbery, criminal behaviour, fire or any other circumstance.