Room only -Restored Spanish Mansion. Offering 1 x large double size bedroom with 2 double beds.Centrally located just 10 min walk to the Hotel Nacional & the Malecon. There are 2 Double beds in the room. Breakfast for 2 included. Please read all info below b4 emailing questions
Your room in the House is a premium up market offering. All are spacious rooms with 2 double beds in each room. Large refrigerator/freezer. Key Safe, Pedestal fan, Split system Air Conditioner with remote, Wardrobe & TV,DVD. Bathrooms are yours exclusively (across the hallway) and renovated.
You have the use of the Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Front & Rear Garden Patios, Rooftop area to share with other guests. All of the 3 Bedrooms have 2 double beds in each bedroom & there own detached separate private bathroom across the hallway. One bathroom is Disabled friendly. All bathrooms have been renovated. Please read our detailed email we will send you once you book.
Interaction with guests
Housemaid 7 days, Breakfast for 2 included in room rate. Personal When you are greeted at the house we personally suggest restaurants, Bars, Sightseeing, Personal Driver etc. You will not be disappointed. This service is available after you book. (not over airbnb). If you do not like what we have to say , please feel free to cancel. We understand. This is CUBA !!!! We are Gay Friendly. Laundry available on request for a small payment, 24 hr Doorman & security. Available on request, manicures/pedicures/hairdresser & a Cigar selection.
Other things to note
The stand alone computer & internet is available at the Hotels and is $6-10 per hour. Wifi is in the house @ 5 cuc per hour. Once you book we will email you a detailed summary of all the information you will need to enjoy your stay in Havana.
Lady's would you like your hair done or maybe a pedicure or manicure. Ask Arita or Arianna and it will be arranged .... all at local prices. They'll probably join you !!! The men can be catered for with a fine cigar. The owner of the house can help with sightseeing and tours, ( Only in & Around Havana) all available at the House not via the internet or Airbnb.
Security is there to protect the house and it's guests. Visitors are welcomed but common sense applies. This is not a party house, if that is what you are looking for try another House please.
All guests (non Airbnb) guests to the house must be registered by security at the front door. The house rarely has smokers and does NOT smell of smoke.
No more than 2 guests per room. A family of of 4 is ok in one room, 2 adults 2 children. Although an extra breakfast charge of $10 per person applies.
With each booking you will be sent a comprehensive email about the house and all you need to know about coming to Cuba. Money, WiFi, Internet, Tours, Power, The water, Restaurant and Bar recommendations etc. etc. Please take the time to read it. It will save a lot of
1. If you want your room made up please speak to the house staff or your room will be left alone.
2. The Safe & Room keys need to be returned do not lose them. There is a locksmith charge. 100 cuc for a new Safe (Unfortunately) & 50cuc for the room keys to be re-cut.
3. Mini bar and fridge is available. It is 20cuc to fill the fridge with 10 items. Beer, Water or Cola. They are 2cuc per item. This needs to be paid in advance. . If you require a different mix of items or more items they are all 2cuc each. Refunds on items not consumed need to be requested prior to 4pm, before you depart.
4. The Kitchen (Rear) fridge is not for the guests. Please use your own fridge in your room. It is locked at night.
5. If you need any personal laundry done you need to speak to the House staff. Laundry needs to be placed in the provided basket in your room with 5cuc. It will be washed and returned to you the same day (weather permitting)
6. Wi-Fi cards are available at 5cuc per hour, please talk to the house staff if you require one. The Wi-Fi is available just outside the front gate.
7. Cell phones and Sim cards are available at 3cuc per day. Speak to the house staff for this if needed. Credits are available on a cuc for cuc basis.
8. Breakfast is from 8.30am to 11am.
9. There is a black business card folder located in the dining room buffet. If you are looking for restaurant recommendations this is a good start. Bookings can be made on your behalf. Please do not remove any of the business cards.
10. Do not drink the tap water. Water needs boiling or use the water bottles available in your mini bar bar fridge.
11. Private Taxis are available contact the House staff to arrange pick-up. If you are confident the street taxis out front and are cheaper at 1-2cuc but only travel on the major roads. You need to alight at an intersection to move in another direction.
12. Smoking is permitted on the front or rear patios.
This host has 98 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Arianna and this is my house in Havana, Cuba. Roberto my husband and his friend help operate the Airbnb website on my behalf. This way you will receive a more rapid response. As the internet is only available in wifi hotspots in the street or Govt. Hotels. Myself and Roberto and all my staff are all here to make sure your experience is enjoyable and that we meet your expectations. You will love Cuba if you have never been before. It is simply intoxicating and to quote someone "Havana captures the imagination like no other. Faded glamour meets careful colonial-era reconstruction with a backdrop of irresistible colour" Buenos días and hope to see you one day. Thanks Arianna & Roberto