How a review can be so negative and untrue? My response:
1) FURNITURE : most of it is less than one year old except the dining table that I have just changed ; it is almost new and of good quality (solid wood and fabric). The wardrobe is just a few month old and you simply told me the day before your departure that it had fallen. You did not tell me you broke it, without any excuses by the way
2) TV when you booked the flat is was clear that there was NO TV advertized so you cannot complain about something that is simply not in the contract. I have ordered one for my next Argentinian guest who kindly asked me for it.
3) HEATERS: when the red light is on it means it works and it does, sorry you did not know how to use the thermostat. there is a replacement heater in the loft (oil heater very efficient and easy to use, why did you ask for it? You knew it was there as you took all the clean linen there.
4) LINEN you stained the sheets and then complained you could not find clean ones. This is to avoid to pay any deposit I presume, like the door you broke.
5) WC : I sent my plumber as soon as you told me there was a problem and then you sent me a last minute message to say that the issue was sorted and there was no need to send a plumber...
6) TO FUTURE GUESTS: I invite my future guests to read all the other comments below Liza's one so they will make their mind more objectively.
Thank you for your attention. Myriam