About this listing
1LDK!!!One of Tokyo's wealthiest districts! Best fit for lovers of high-end labels! Pamper yourself with a cup of aromatic coffee while you relax at a cafe! Located within walking distance to ROPPONGI and 7 mins to Aoyama Itchome station!
The broad LDK, on the couch that was spacious , it has arranged a large TV , etc. with Apple TV. Is not just a room go to sleep , we believe that if become a place of socializing with family and friends . Kitchen space is also widely , and I can respond to the long-term stay . Tub , there is a leisurely Tsukareru breadth , mist shower is also comfortable . It is near from downtown , but the day and night it is very quiet environment . Window is plenty of both big lighting . Small children friendly and , you can respond to such as family travel in the 2-3 generation large number of people . The nearest subway station is also 3 station 5 lines and access outstanding .
-- 1 bedRoom (1 double bed and two single beds)
-- 1 living room (1 sofa bed)
-- 1 kitchen
-- 1.5 bathroom (Shower and toilet are in different rooms)
2 single beds 90×200cm (2 thin adults)
1 double Sofa Bed (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Persons)
1 double bed (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) persons)
2 extra futon sets (2 persons)
MAXIMUM - 8 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- beds with MATTRESSES
-- Window curtain in room
-- 8 pillows total
-- double Sofa Bed
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Unlimited Pocket Wi-Fi
-- over 60” Apple Television
-- drum type washing machine
-- Fabric softener/Laundry detergent/Fabric freshener spray(Febreeze)
-- Air conditioning
-- mobile charger
-- water boiler
-- Refrigerator / Microwave / Toaster oven / Kettle
-- 1 gas heater oven
-- Plates /Glasses / Mugs /Bowl
-- Kitchen Knife/Cutting Board
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags/Kitchen paper
-- Bath and shower with hot water
-- Free soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet pape
-- Hand Soap
-- Water bowl
-- Disposable toothbrush
-- Hair Dryer
-- Electronic toilet with bidet
-- Bath towels
-- Hand towel
-- Bath mat
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric Softener
-- Washing products
-- Drying rack
-- Laundry basket
Interaction with guests
I can come meet if our schedules meet. You can also contact me by airbnb if you need help with anything.
Other things to note
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 11AM or anytime before.
Early check-in may be possible if there is no previous guest and the room is ready.
Late check-out is NEVER possible but it might be possible to store the luggage a few hours past check-out time if there is no next guest. If you store your luggage at the apartment because you're flying late or something, keep in mind that we will be cleaning the room from 11AM to 3PM.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
- If there is no previous guest, there is no problem with leaving the luggage before check-in. If there is a previous guest, it will not be possible to leave the luggage early. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival. If it's impossible I suggest using coin lockers, they are very convenient for that.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- The rooms are ALWAYS cleaned between 11AM and 3PM. Late check-out is NEVER possible. If you need to store your luggage after checking out, it will only be possible to do so until 2PM if there is a next guest and until 5:30PM if there is no next guest. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before you check out.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (20 USD yen per night per additional guest after the first guest)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time 50 USD fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of 大輔(Daisuke).
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hi everybody, my name is Nakayama! I have just started hosting on Airbnb and look forward to welcoming guests from all over the world!
I hope my guests will be able to have a great and enjoyable time in Tokyo! My apartment is highly ideal for people who are looking for a super convenient location. If you have any enquiries regarding Japan, feel free to contact me anytime!
I will do my best to ensure that you have the most satisfying trip ever!