A Tropical Resort-like Condo ideal for anyone looking for a little bit of luxury and comfort at a great price!
• WiFi Internet Broadband • TV & Cable • Hot Shower • Air Conditioning • Queen bed with high quality mattress • 24/7 Security • Fully equipped kitchen • Close to Manila's NAIA Airport • Short taxi ride to Mall of Asia • 40sqm - Spacious for a 1 Bedroom unit in Manila • Swimming pool T/W/T/F only
PLEASE READ THIS LISTING PROPERLY BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION OR ENQUIRY.
TO HELP ENSURE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY AND ARE FULLY INFORMED ABOUT OUR PLACE, PLEASE READ THIS LISTING PROPERLY BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION OR ENQUIRY.
(To help you make a prompt decision and booking, all FAQs are all answered below, but please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions not answered here already.)
When making a booking or an enquiry, please make sure you select the correct amount of guests who wish to stay. There's a different price for 5 guests per night, with this a floor mattress is provided for the 5th guest. Strictly no sleeping on the sofa.
NOTE: Nearby cheapest budget hotels charge approximately 1,500 pesos per night for a box bedroom (of about 10sqm on average) for two people with "shared bathroom", and approximately 2,500 pesos per night for the same type of room for two people but with private toilet and shower.
So at ours, you are guaranteed not only value for money, but "more for your money"!
NEW UPDATE: there is now Air Con available throughout the apartment.
••• FAQs •••
• WHERE IS THE APARTMENT LOCATED?
This condo apartment is located in "Arista Place" in Barangay Santo Niño, Parañaque. Baranagy Santo Niño is a typical lively Metro Manila residential neighbourhood, where you'll get a taste of the daily lives of local Filipinos. Arista Place is a gated residential condominium complex, which is designed with an Asian Tropical theme.
When inside, it's the perfect place to feel like you've escaped the bustling city, but yet had never left it - making it ideal for those who want to come back to a place to relax and chill after a crazy day around Manila, or even those in transit and are looking to rest well before flying off again as it's close to the airport.
• HOW FAR IS THE CONDO FROM THE AIRPORT?
- Distance from NAIA Terminal 1: 1.20 km (average 10 minutes)
- Distance from NAIA Terminal 2 (Philippine Airlines): 3 km (average 15 minutes)
- Distance from NAIA Terminal 3: 5.50 km (average 20 minutes)
- Distance from NAIA Terminal 4 Domestic: 3 km (average 15 minutes)
Please bear in mind, Manila has one of the worst traffic in the world. Even though the airport is close, please give more time allowance as sometimes traffic can be unpredictable, especially during rush hours, or if there's any constructions going on nearby in the city. Average fare from the airport is approx. 150 pesos - depending on any traffic and from which terminal.
Type "Arista Place, Parañaque" in to a search engine like Goo gle to find its actual location in relation to other places.
Suggested transportation instructions from the airport to the condo will be provided by the host. Upon check-out we can arrange transportation (taxi) for you from the condo to the airport at the guests' expense (average 100 pesos per taxi - depending on traffic and terminal - paid directly to the driver in cash). Please inform the host at least 24 hours in advance of check-out if you require assistance in booking transportation from the Condo to the airport.
• DO YOU ACCEPT CASH AS PAYMENT / ACCEPT BOOKINGS OUTSIDE OF AIRBNB?
Payments (e.g cash, bank transfers etc.) and transactions made outside of Airbnb / in person are NOT allowed for security purposes for ourselves as well as our guests, as we both get protected by Airbnb when booking through the Airbnb website. All bookings and payments must be made via Airbnb website. Most major debit and credit cards are accepted through Airbnb. You can find out other payment methods here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/126/what-methods-of-payment-does-airbnb-accept
If you have no credit / debit card, please see the following link: https://www.airbnb.com/stay/paymaya-launch-nov2015
This will allow you to have like a top up online virtual credit card.
• HOW MUCH DO I PAY?
When selecting your dates, you will be shown the breakdown and the exact amount you'd pay in your chosen currency. Weekly and monthly stay discounts are already precalculated upon booking or enquiry. So the quote you see is the total amount you'd pay and would already include any discounts if applicable. Please make sure you select the correct amount of guests who wish to stay as this reflects the total amount.
• DO I HAVE TO PAY THE FULL 10,000 PESOS SECURITY DEPOSIT IN ADVANCE?
There is no advance security deposit payment made. Airbnb just holds on to your bank account details as a form of security. You'd only be notified and charged "IF" there are any damages, items missing, or violations that were made during your stay, and the host (us) make a claim to Airbnb within 14 days after you check-out. And it would be "ONLY UP TO" the amount shown on this listing, depending on the value of the property that was damaged/item missing and needs to be replaced. You can find out more information here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/352/what-happens-if-a-host-makes-a-claim-on-my-security-deposit
••• THE SPACE •••
This approx. 40sqm Condo Apartment is modernly designed with a touch of tropical accents to help create a relaxing space.
Space includes an open-plan with a living area, dining and kitchen area. One bedroom with sliding door to outside balcony. One Bathroom with toilet and shower.
Total Space: Approx. 40sqm including balcony. Bigger than your average size 1 bedroom unit (of 15sqm - 27sqm) in Manila.
Please refer to the Apartment's Floor Plan (Picture number 25) in the listing's Photo Gallery for measurements for each room. Please ignore the Service Area reference.
• DO YOU ACCEPT MORE THAN 2 GUESTS?
This is actually a 2 bedroom unit. This listing is to rent it as a one bedroom apartment (with the second bedroom closed off) for only up 2 guests. If you'd like to rent this unit as a 2 bedroom apartment (accommodating up to 5 guests), please check my other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12804149
Through this link, you can also see more reviews as it's the same apartment.
Please note: there's an additional fee for the 5th guest per night, where a floor mattress is provided for the 5th guest. So please make sure you select the correct amount of guests when booking or making an enquiry for the two bedroom listing.
••• BEDROOM •••
Queen size bed with high quality Pillow Top mattress + bed linens (please note: as The Philippines is hot, we do not provide comforters/duvets, just flat bed sheets as covers which is generally more than adequate),
Bath towel for each guest,
Bathrobe for each guest,
Hotel Slippers for each guest,
Window-Type Air Conditioner with Remote Control,
Large Wardrobe with plenty rail and shelf spaces. Suitcases (including large) can be stored away in the top cabinets,
Bedside Table, Bedside Table Lamp, Hangers, Iron, Hair Dryer,
Two travel adapters - For UK and European plugs,
Sliding door to private Balcony with view of greenery, the neighbourhood, and south of the city.
* For guests staying longer than a week: Extra set of bed linens, bath towels, hand towel, bath mat and kitchen dish cloth are provided for each week at no extra charge.
* Additional towels and bed linens can be requested outside the time frame above with a charge. Fees: Extra towel = 100 pesos per towel, Extra bed linens per bed (4 pillow cases, fitted bed sheet, flat sheet cover) = 300 pesos, Extra kitchen towel = 50 pesos, Extra Hand Towel = 60 pesos, Extra Bath or Kitchen floor mat = 100 pesos. Please make requests at least 24 hours in advance.
••• LIVING AREA •••
32" Flat screen TV with basic TV cable with over 40 channels,
Many maps, travel guides and other sources provided to help you plan your trip in The Philippines (under the coffee table),
Coffee Table with complimentary Filipino treats/snacks (chosen at random),
Sofa (can seat up to 5-6 people),
Shoe rack, Umbrellas,
Electric floor fan for Living/Kitchen Area.
Split-type Air Con covering Living, Dining and Kitchen Areas.
••• DINING AREA •••
Dining table, Four dining chairs,
Split-type Air Con covering Living, Dining and Kitchen Areas.
••• KITCHEN AREA •••
Water Dispenser with Hot and cold safe drinking water,
Plates, Bowls, Cutlery, Cups/Glasses/Mugs, Cutting Boards, Cutting Knives, Electric Cooker with Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Kettle, Sandwich/Bread Toaster, Microwave, Pots and frying pan, Rice Cooker,
Complimentary drinks (chosen at random) in the fridge,
Complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate sachets.
Split-type Air Con covering Living, Dining and Kitchen Areas.
••• BATHROOM •••
Toilet with Bidet Spray, Hand Towel, Bath floor mat,
Hot & Cold Shower (with shower heater for running hot and warm water),
Liquid Hand soap,
Complimentary start-up toiletries (shampoo and conditioner, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, cotton ear buds, cotton balls, and insect/mosquito repellent cream). (Guests will have to resupply themselves at their own expense if more is needed at the convenience store near by).
••• WIFI INTERNET •••
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet Broadband is available and accessible throughout the entire apartment. Speed is up to 8mbps.
••• LAUNDRY •••
There is no washing machine in the condo apartment. However, there is a laundry service available inside the condo complex, found downstairs of the club house. They charge 30pesos per kg for clothes. Please allow 3 days (minus Sunday) to have them ready. For a quicker turnaround, there is also a DIY launderette near by. Just ask the host for more information.
••• SECURITY •••
There are CCTV cameras monitoring just outside all apartment units and throughout the complex, and we have security guards on watch 24/7 just for your peace of mind.
••• GUESTS' ACCESSIBLE AREAS •••
Access is to the entire apartment apart from the second bedroom, which would be closed off, to make it into a one bedroom apartment. Please note: this is not a sharing apartment, so you won't be sharing with anyone.
Due to the condo complex's regulations, there is a small fee to use the facilities at the condo complex, which is paid directly to the condo complex's management office, not to the owner/host.
• SWIMMING POOL ACCESS*:
Guests can use the swimming pool from Tuesdays - Fridays 7am - 9pm only, at a charge of 224 pesos per person for the day (for only up to 5 guests).
There is no charge for guests who wish to just hang around the pool area, but won't actually swim and enter the pool.
Please note the pool is closed on Mondays for maintenance. There is also no access to the pool on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays, as the pool is strictly for long term registered tenants/residents at the complex. Kindly note, if a national holiday falls on the Monday, the Monday will remain closed to guests (but open to the long term registered residents), then the Tuesday after will be closed to all for general cleaning instead of the Monday. These are the regulations of the condo complex and not the owner/host.
• GYM* (89 pesos per day)
• BADMINTON COURT* (112 fee per person per day between 8am - 6pm then 200 pesos per person per hour between 6pm-9pm.)
* Registration and payment at the Property Management Office (which is downstairs in the Club House) are required to use these facilities. Please be sure to make payment directly in cash upon registering.
• PARKING SPACE RENTAL (Available on a first come, first serve basis):
During the day between 8am-10pm, it's 25 pesos for the first 3 hours, and then 10 pesos for each hour after. For overnight parking, it's 150 pesos covering between 10pm - 8am. Upon arriving at the condo complex's entrance gate, kindly let the security guard know you'd like to hire a parking space. They will then try to locate you a parking spot closest to our apartment building as possible. Please prepare cash upon registering with the security guard.
• THOSE WITH MOBILITY DIFFICULTIES:
There is an elevator/a lift for any wheelchair users or those with mobility issues. From outside the building, there is a ramp to the basement (Lower Ground), where there is direct access to the elevator/lift. Our apartment is also right next to elevator, also is in the nearest building to the front entrance of the complex, making it easy for those with mobility difficulties.
• There is a CONVENIENCE STORE (small supermarket) located on site, downstairs of the clubhouse open until 10pm. Alternatively, there are 24/7 convenience stores located just across the complex (Ministop) and to the right down the road from the complex's main entrance (7 Eleven).
Interaction with guests
••• INTERACTION WITH GUESTS •••
We respect our guests' space and privacy. So once checked-in, guests are left on their own during the duration of their stay.
However, I am available (via Airbnb messages or the contact number provided) if you have any enquiries, or encounter any problems during your stay. Please don't be shy or hesitant in contacting me. My priority is to make sure our guests have a comfortable stay as possible.
• CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE:
Myself and/or my partner will try our best to personally check guests in and out (at your chosen times). However, if we aren't available, we will authorise a self check-in and/or self check-out using the coded lock on the front door. The passcode will be provided beforehand.
So our guests are well informed for a more comfortable stay, we provide a Welcome Guide Book upon check in with useful information e.g wifi details, getting around guide, nearby services, on-site facility info, near by restaurants, home food delivery services, etc. But feel free to message me for any information not found in the booklet, and I'll do my best to assist you.
• ASSISTANCE WITH GETTING TO & FROM THE AIRPORT:
Closer to your booking dates, the host will send you (via Airbnb messages) the check-in instructions, as well as suggestions in how to get to the Condo Complex from the airport using a particular taxi service - which is the most advisable and most cost-effective way in getting to the condo. It will cost on average 150 pesos per taxi.
Upon check-out we can arrange taxi transportation for you from the condo to the airport at the guests' expenses (average 100 pesos per taxi - depending on traffic and terminal - paid directly to the driver in cash). Please inform the host at least 24 hours in advance of check-out if you require transportation from the Condo Complex to the airport.
Other things to note
• BAGGAGE STORAGE •
As check out time from the apartment is at 11am, for those of you who have a flight in the evening and wish to still roam around Manila beforehand without having to carry your baggages about, you are welcome to have your baggages stored in our Locked Storage Caged Area (which is also used as our laundry drying area) after check out at no extra charge.
Or, if you wish to book our place for both ends of your trip (one night before, and one night after), you are welcome to store your baggages in our storage area in between both stays at no extra charge - for a maximum of 5 days. Any more than this, additional charges may apply. Please note, the locked storage area is only accessible by myself and my partner, and is CCTV monitored. Please refer to Picture number 70 in the listing's photo gallery to view the locked storage area.
Even though we've had no incidents in the past, please avoid leaving anything valuable as we can't be held responsible, and avoid leaving any chocolate as these will melt.
As this area is also used as our laundry drying space, please make sure to make a request to use the storage well in advance, so we can make space for your baggages. Please also mention the amount of baggages you wish to leave. We can only accept a large luggage and small baggage per staying guest.
Any more than this will require an additional fee.
• MAKING MORE THAN ONE BOOKING •
If you wish to make more than one booking with different dates, please make separate bookings for your intended dates. We like to abide by Airbnb's rules for the security of not only ourselves but our guests too. Therefore records of the dates actually stayed must be on Airbnb, therefore we apologise, but to Airbnb's regulations, there will be a booking fee made by Airbnb for each booking. We can not waive any booking fees, as this is done by Airbnb.
• CLEANING FEE •
Cleaning Fee is for the cleaning and laundry services 'after each' stay. It is not for daily cleaning. Please note that if you wish to make more than one booking, there will be a cleaning fee 'per' stay/booking.
If you wish to have cleaning services during your stay, these services will be subcontracted and will be at a cost of 650 pesos per general clean with change of clean bed sheets and bath towels.
Please make any cleaning requests well in advance so we can coordinate with and check the availability of our subcontracted cleaners.
Please note: For stays on a weekly basis will have complimentary change of fresh clean bed sheets and bath towels once every 7-days during their stay. General cleaning is not included.
• PHONE & SIM CARD RENTAL •
We have a very basic smart phone (phone model: Alcatel one touch Pixi 3 (3.5) ) with a local (Globe network) SIM card available for hire at no charge during your duration of your stay. However, we require a P3,500 deposit in cash upon check-in. Once returned in working and good condition, full deposit will be returned upon check-out. This is great for those who don't have unlocked phones or just in need of a local phone especially for when out and about, or particularly to be able to make food delivery orders online as a local number is required upon ordering. We also have local SIM cards which can be borrowed, again with cash deposit of P60 for each SIM card. Same rules apply as renting out the smart phone. Please make requests for phone and/or SIM card hires upon booking so we can have them arranged for you upon check-in.
SIM cards can be easily topped-up/credited/loaded at convenience stores. There are near by convenience stores "Ministop" and "7-eleven" just a stone throw away, where "load" - as credit is called in The Philippines, can be bought. A P100 load card is plentiful for a couple of days depending on personal usage.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE BOOKING:
• Check-in time is anytime after 2pm (day or night).
• Check-out time is "strictly" by 11am (day or night). Any unauthorised late check-outs made will be penalised.
• Requests for early check-ins to the apartment or late check-outs are subject to availability only. A Confirmation is provided at least 24 hours before your check-in day (for early check-ins), or check-out day (for late check-outs).
• If an early check-in or late check-out aren't available, we can allow early check-ins or late check-outs to the condo complex where you are still welcome to use the pool (if available to guests). Do note there are changing rooms with showers and toilets downstairs of the the Club House. There is also a convenience store and lounge area at the clubhouse (where you can sit and relax) etc. We also have a locked storage area (which is also used as our laundry drying area) where we can temporarily store your baggage (please don't leave any valuables, as we can't be held responsible, or any chocolate as these can melt) if you'd like to go off exploring the city, but you'll only be allowed access to the apartment itself from 2pm upon check-in or have access only up to 11am upon check-out. Please mention to the host upon booking if you wish to do any of this. If you absolutely require an early check-in or check-out from the apartment, we suggest booking the extra night.
• USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL:
As mentioned on the listing, the pool is only accessible to guests (up to 5 people) Tuesdays - Fridays from 7am - 9pm at a charge of 224 pesos per person per day. There is also no access to the pool on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays, as the pool is strictly for long term registered tenants/residents only, and Mondays are closed for general cleaning. Kindly note, if a national holiday falls on the Monday, the Monday will remain closed to guests (but open to the long term registered residents), then the Tuesday after will be closed to all for general cleaning instead of the Monday. - These are the regulations of the condo complex, not the owner/host.
There is no charge for guests who wish to just hang around the pool area, but won't actually swim and enter the pool.
After using the pool, please be sure to dry yourself off and change into proper clothes before entering apartment's building or clubhouse.
• Booking is only for the people booked, and must sleep on the provided beds.
• DAY VISITORS:
You may invite visitors to visit during the day and use the facilities, but please make sure they obey by the rules, and respect the property and its contents, as you will be held responsible for any damages or violations caused by them also. I'm kind enough to let our guests have visitors, as many hosts, even hotels do not allow visitors. We can allow day visitors between 8am - 12midnight, up to 5 visitors (this includes children from aged 2) per day at no additional charge. Any additional visitors (up to a further 5 visitors), there will be a charge of 500 pesos per day. We have monitoring CCTV cameras facing the hallway outside the apartment's front door, so please do not abuse this as, or you may be penalised. Therefore, strictly NO EXTRA PEOPLE SLEEPING INSIDE THE UNIT (especially on the sofa) and no loud crazy parties or illegal activities. I personally own this apartment and its contents, please treat it with care and respect.
- Upon booking you must provide me with the names of all expected visitors you'll have through out the duration of your stay.
• Please bear in mind, there are CCTV cameras outside the front doors of the units, and there are 24/7 roaming guards. If there are any suspicious behaviours, I'll be notified and you may be penalised (and may be asked to leave with no refund).
• Please respect the neighbours by keeping the noise down from 10pm - 8am, particularly in common areas and corridors. You could be fined by the security guards at the complex if you cause a disturbance.
• When walking around the complex, please be sure to be fully clothed, unless you're around the pool area. (This includes walking from the apartment to the pool area and back, you must be fully clothed.) You could be fined by the complex's guards as this is a violation of not dressing appropriately, as this place is primarily a residential area.
• No Pets allowed.
• No smoking inside the apartment, balcony or common areas. There is a designated smoking area located in the clubhouse between 9am-10pm. (Outside of these hours, smoking will have to be done outside Arista Place complex - these are the complex's regulations. You will be fined if not followed.) Please coordinate with a security guard for exact location of the designated smoking area inside the clubhouse. And please dispose your cigarettes properly after.
• No illegal activities.
• No drugs.
• No crazy house parties. Gatherings (e.g having a friendly family meal) are accepted, but please clean up after yourselves.
• No vandalism anywhere in the property or complex.
• No candle burning.
• No glitter, confetti or hanging of decorations with glue, nails, self-adhesive or tape. If damages are found to the walls, ceiling or furniture, there will be a charge to pay the costs of repairs or replacement.
• If there's any hard to remove stains such as blood, oil (from food etc.), make up, red wine, or anything else difficult to remove, found on any bed sheets, towels or fabric furniture, there will be a charge for extra cleaning time and cleaning products used. 300 pesos for each bed sheet, pillow case, or towel. Minimum 300 pesos for fabric furniture, depending on the severity of stain.
• Do not litter or leave anything outside the front door of the apartment e.g shoes, trash/rubbish bags, etc. unattended. This also includes anywhere in the common areas and hallways in the complex. There are monitored CCTV cameras and the complex's security can fine you of P2,000 with no verbal warning.
• Please do not hang clothes or towels visibly to the outside in the balcony. If seen from the outside, this is a violation of Arista Place Condominium Complex's regulation and can be fined by them of up to 2,000 pesos if not followed. Please use the drying clothing rail/clothes rack provided in the balcony out of view.
• ELECTRICITY BILL - FOR STAYS LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS
Please note: We cover up to 700 Philippine Pesos per week or 2,800 Philippine Pesos per month for electricity, which is a generous amount. If the electricity bill goes way over during your stay, you will be expected to pay the difference. We suggest making sure any appliances and lights are turned off when not in use. We recommend using the Air Con up to 8 hours a day to prevent excess use of electricity. An Electric Meter Reading will be done upon check-in and check-out. Guests can also request to see the current meter reading at anytime to monitor their consumption.
• LOST KEYS:
PLEASE try not to lose the keys. If this occurs, there will be a charge of 5,000 Philippine Peso to cover the cost of changing the door lock. This is for security purposes and safety of our guests.
Even though we welcome children of all ages, our apartment wasn't particularly designed with children in mind - as we have some glass furniture and mirrored wardrobes. So we strongly advise that a responsible adult must always be present to supervise any children. We will not be held liable for any incidents.
Please measure your expectations accordingly. Although we do our best to provide the utmost comfort and convenience where possible, please keep in mind this is not a hotel. Our apartment is located inside a residential condo complex. Therefore, we personally don't have control of any of the complex regulations, or any possible maintenance going on at the complex e.g Elevator/Lift maintenance. Nor do we have control of any unfortunate mishaps such as electricity brownouts/blackouts that happen in the area, and internet/cable connections. But do rest assure we do our best to solve any problems as such if arises.
• LASTLY, You (the person booking) confirm you have read and understood the listing and house rules thoroughly, and that you and the other people in the booking accept all the terms and conditions. Please do review these regulations, as they could change at anytime.
• WHEN BOOKING, PLEASE PROVIDE THE HOST THE FOLLOWING:
(Please provide these at your earliest convenience or at least 48 hours before your day of check-in.)
1.) The full names and copies of IDs of all the people staying at the apartment as I will need to have these registered at the condo complex's office to allow you access to our unit/apartment and complex.
Each ID must have the person's photo and full name, anything else can be blocked/censored. This is so the complex has on record who is on site for security purposes.
You can either scan or just simply take a photo of the ID with a smart phone and send the images to me via Airbnb messages or email which can be provided. This needs to be well in advance as possible for a smoother check-in process.
2.) If applicable, arriving flight number so we can keep track of any delays and we can estimate what time we will be expecting you.
3.) Estimated check-in time if not coming straight from the airport (earliest 2pm)
4.) Planned check-out time (latest 11am) - this can be provided later if unsure right now. But a rough estimate would be appreciated so we can schedule/arrange ourselves accordingly.
5.) If you will have any Day Visitors (who will not sleep the night in the apartment), please provide their full names and a copy of their ID - must have their photo and full name, anything else can be blocked. Please send to me via Airbnb messages, or email - which I can provide to you. We will submit these to the condo complex's office to register for access to the apartment and complex during the day. Please do make sure they show their IDs to the entrance security guards.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Rachelle, British, of Filipino descent, from London - born and bred. Also lived my early 20s throughout South America (and has become my third home).
I’m a really out-going, and caring person – which reflects in my warm hospitality, and is probably the reason why I enjoy hosting so much.
One of my greatest passions in life is travelling. I have lived and worked in 5 different countries. Travelled to 25 countries with over 135 cities in total. Some of my favourites being Hawaii, Marrakech, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Brazil, Peru, Cuba, Russia and China.
After 8 years of travelling, I'm now currently living in The Philippines to get in touch with my Filipino roots, and I'm also in the process of starting up my own business here in hospitality and tourism together with my partner, who you may see help managing the apartments here with me. I enjoy learning about different cultures, new languages and interacting with people across the globe. Other than English, I also speak Spanish, a little Portuguese, and I'm currently learning Tagalog/Filipino.
Being relatively well travelled and a heavy Airbnb user helps me understand the needs of my guests, especially the ones on vacation, staycation, or in transit. And as an Airbnb Superhost (18 months straight), I can assure guests, I do my very best to provide the most pleasant and comfortable experience where possible – especially at affordable and competitive prices.
Don't have an Airbnb account yet? Use this link and get approx. ₱1,900 off your stay!! (approx. US $38 / GBP £29 / EUR €34 ):