Come enjoy our two beautiful, clean 800 sq ft condos; yr home away from home.
An easy 20min drive to the Vegas Strip but far enough away you may relax without knowing you're in Vegas.
Two side-by-side 800 sqft suites (each suite sleeps up to 4; each suite has one bedroom w/ sofa bed in living room) - dual-unit is a lockout.
Approx $1100 USD per week for both condos ($550 USD non-refundable deposit required at time of booking).
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 1st, 2017 there is an additional $50USD resort fee payable directly to resort at time of check-in. This is over and above all Airbnb & host fees (to help offset the resort's cost of complimentary Wifi, use of wall safes and other complimentary amenities provided).
Minimum stay: 5 days ...Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun check-in required.
Maximum stay: 10 days
Availability changes rapidly...book as far in advance as possible.
The Grandview at Las Vegas is right next door to the South Point Casino where you can eat at over 10 establishments ranging from a burger joint to buffet to fine dining. Also, the free NFR shuttle stops & drops off right at the South Point front door!
The fitness center is open from 6:00am to midnight every day. All guest use the fitness center free of charge. The lobby is open 24 hours a day 365 days a week. Guest must be 21 years of age with valid government ID to check in. Credit card required at check in (security deposit may be requested by resort). No pets allowed.
• Professionally decorated in a desert sunset motif
• Two spacious one-bedroom floor plans
• Each kitchen, living room and dining room are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment
• Ceramic tile in living areas
• Two washers and two dryers ... one set in each suite
• Two wall (URL HIDDEN) in each unit's bedroom
• Two fully appointed kitchens, each equipped with dishwasher, range, coffee maker, toaster, ice maker, full-size refrigerator and microwave oven
• Telephones in each living room & bedroom
• Entertainment center complete with two 36" televisions
• All linens and bath towels provided as well as pool towels & complimentary personal hygiene products are available for free during your stay ...just call housekeeping on room phone
• 27" color television each bedroom
• A walk-in shower & a large tub is included in each suite (strict 8am-10pm use of tub)
• Weekly maid service - on 4th full day (otherwise DAILY "FULL service" housekeeping is $60USD per suite = is a full clean of the unit with change of sheets, bedding, cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom OR DAILY "TIDY service" is $15USD per suite = is a light cleaning, making of the bed, wipe down counters and vacuum the floor).
• Two king-sized beds and two queen-sized sofa (URL HIDDEN) of each in each suite
• Year-round outdoor pools (some heated), spas and water features
• Fitness room featuring cardio equipment, universal machine and stretching area
• Barbecue and picnic area
• Snack bar
• FREE Internet access & printers available at the Internet Lounge at the Registration Building
This is our timeshare therefore you will have complete access to all resort amenities and undisturbed access to both suites.
PLEASE NOTE, as this is a timeshare, daily maid service is an extra charge to be paid to the resort at the time of check-in. For additional clean towels, please contact the front desk. Also, extra towels for the pool are readily available at each pool while open.
Also, basic tidying required at check out (i.e. emptying of all garbages & removal of all recyclables, placing all used towels in tub, emptying of refrigerator, & cleaning of all cutlery and used kitchen items).
Interaction with guests
We will not be on the premises at all during your stay...your check-in will be at the resort directly with the very helpful resort staff.
Please note, you must be at least 21 years old & you will be required to leave a credit card on file for all additional charges (e.g. daily maid service, long distance phone calls, etc.) as well as any damage done or missing room items during your stay.
Other things to note
After booking is confirmed, you will need to provide full name, age, email address, & cell phone number of person checking in. This way your name may be added to the reservation PRIOR to check in. Please email or text this information to Brenda once your reservation has been accepted. A confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you electronically which must be in hand at time of check-in.
NOTICE: Parking has been very challenging recently - it is on a first come first serve basis. If you arrive late in the evening you may not find a spot close to your building so be prepared to walk a bit under the watchful eye of the 24hr security personnel that are posted throughout the property.
Technically 4pm however earlier check-in times MAY be available but not guaranteed. Please call the Grandview or speak to someone at the front desk ...they can be very accommodating.
*Remember there is an additional $50 resort fee payable at checkin to cover basic wifi & other complimentary resort amenities.
The Jacuzzi/filling large tub makes LOTS of noise therefore, please abide by the hours of operation noted in the rooms ...8am-10pm. Please note, this includes the filling of the tub after hours, not just the use of the jets, if available.
For stays of 7 days or more days, your "tidy service" will likely happen on your 4th full day. Daily maid service is available for an extra fee (please request at checkin).
Before 10am ...and YES, you will need to tidy things up a bit before you check out (i.e. empty all garbage cans & recycling; there are garbage chutes on every floor).
Also, please wash all used glasses, dishes, cutlery, etc. by running them thru the dishwasher before leaving.
Please confirm check out tasks with front desk prior to checking out to avoid any additional charges.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Empty nesters with lots of vacation weeks but too busy to use them right now. We are hoping someone else can enjoy our fabulous condo in Vegas and/or our amazing resort in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico!
We love Vegas and went to the NFR in 2011 as well. Amazing and love our condo being right next door to the many off-site rodeo events like the roping! And, we are REALLY looking forward to the Cirque du Soleil's new THEME PARK currently being built on our property (check out the Travel Channel for a few more details)!
Personal Motto is: "If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves." Thomas Edison