Double bedroom in an airy, 3 bedroom apt.with balconies. We offer you a private room in the flat with your own balcony with view to the inner garden. Close to the City Park, one of the biggest green area of Budapest, not far from the city center. Heroes’s Square, Szechenyi bath are all easy to reach. Excellent public transport. FREE parking and private fast WiFi access.
Full capacity of our home including of two separate bedrooms and two balconies (we can accommodate other two people, see pictures and my other listings at my profile!). This listing's bedroom has a double bed and the other one has a pull-out sofa (all together could be 4 people sharing). All rooms, toilet, bathroom and the kitchen (you have to share) join the dining hall in the middle. There is a shared garden/backyard on the ground floor just ask for the key to use it and you can relax without leaving the flat. We do some vegetables and herbs/spices as well so feel free to use them for cooking or just eating fresh (only in summer).
Bedlinen and tovels are provided.
You have access to all the equipment of the flat.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, kettle, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven. Bathroom with washing machine, hairdryer, hair straightener. Also handy in the flat, we have small/big drying racks and iron with ironing board to use.
Feel free to use them all!
Interaction with guests
We live in the apartment (during school holidays in and out), so the calendar is up to date and can offer flexible bookings for you. You can book the whole apartment (other listing at my profile!) or one of the private room for two. We could be your tourist guide and give you loads of info when you come to the city.
Other things to note
Please do your best for the environment and reuse/recycle all different sort of plastic/paper/glass etc. in our home.
No smoking and no pets please in the apartment. Smoking allowed in the garden terrace (chairs, table and ashtray). Please no shoes in the flat, I can provide slippers for you. We have good relationship with our neighbors, so please when you come and go be respectful.
For early/late arriving, before 8AM and after 8PM a check-in fee 10 EUR to be paid in cash upon arrival.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
3. Any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
4. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
5. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
6. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
7. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
8. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
9. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM.
10. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
11. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties.
Thank you for your understanding.
12. There is a free and private WIFI access in the apartment.
13. Please do not water the plants, only if requested :-)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We live together in our home now for 4 years and decided to welcome people from all around the world. We used to live in England, London for nearly 8 years and met many people and culture there...we miss that much but fortunately found airbnb to greet and meet you again!! :-) We love to stay in the city but always open to travel around countryside. As often as we can cook and we have a lovely garden to look after and share with housemates. Some time we have some free places (rooms) to book and we might share the flat or you could be on your own...