The apartment is ideally located in Shibuya area, making trips to all the interesting places in Tokyo a breeze! It comfortably fits 2 people. The apartment is clean, comfortable and a quiet place to relax after a long day in the city, just like your home!
This cozy apartment is only 5 minute walk from the nearest station "Ikejiri-Ohashi" which is just 3 minutes from Shibuya Station, where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
It can accommodate up to 2 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
- 1 double bed
Space Size: 20.0 square meters
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- Full kitchen (equipped with stove, refrigerator, kettle, toaster, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
Interaction with guests
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
Other things to note
++++++++ ABOUT CHILDREN ++++++++
Please note the following children price:
0~3 years old: Free of charge
4~12 years old: $5 / night
13~ years old: Becomes a regular guest
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
From Dec 24, 2017 - Jan 05, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Hello my name is Toshimasa Shimokawa. You can call me “Toshi.”
I live with my wife while working as a company employee.
My hobby is to climb to the mountains and I went to the Mt. Fuji 2 years ago.
I also like to travel around, Kyoto is my favorite place in Japan :) I have visited Sydney and Shanghai for the trip overseas
The best thing when travelling overseas is that you can be fully aware of the wonderful attractions of both the country you visited and your home country.
I became Airbnb host because of that reason. I’d like to support your trip by offering a reasonable and convenient room
I also would like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries. I'll do my best to serve you.
Please fully enjoy Japan and have a great stay in Japan!