Updated (inside and out) log cabin is the perfect place to stay when you want a relaxing weekend in Big Bear. It's a two 2-minute drive to Bear Mountain, so you can ski or hike all day and be back in time to enjoy a leisurely soak in the new hot tub.
1. No smoking is allowed and no illegal downloading of copyrighted materials.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets: Permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted when snow is present. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 13 years permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our spa service cleans, sanitizes, refills and replenishes chemicals in all tubs prior to arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace flue must be opened when any fires are burning in the fireplace. Also, fireplace screens must be closed at all times to prevent sparks from flying out
11. Water and Septic: No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $200.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Driveway is well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. Checkout Procedures: Upon checkout, guests must strip linens from all beds slept in. All doors and windows must be closed and locked and all lights turned off. All trash must be disposed of at one of the two Big Bear
Disposal sites. Clean Bear Site #1 is closes to the cabin and is located at 41970 Garstin Dr. There is a $10 per bag charge for all trash left behind and/or any food left in the refrigerator.