Roswell Families/College Students/Niagara Falls Visitors: Rest & Relax
Convenient, spacious & happily nestled close to vibrant Elmwood Village. Perfect for folks from all walks of life.
This "gentrifying neighborhood" is close to the Buffalo-Niagara Medical Campus, Kleinhan's, Allentown, Elmwood Village, 3 colleges, downtown and the Peace Bridge. It is convenient to bus & Metro Rail ~Great for those attending UB who choose to live a bit further from the typical student housing experience.
1. Be respectful of our home, yard and neighbors; we live here! Our style is casual and we wish to keep it a comfortable, clean space for all.
2. Smoking in the house is ONLY allowed upstairs in the den, alongside the guest's bedroom. The front porch and the side porch, out by the back yard, are preferred areas for smoking, however.
3. Please be sure to always clean up after yourself, in the shared kitchen and bathroom, too.
4. You will be given one main door entrance key at the time of check-in, and one for the private rooms upstairs.
5. Please remove your shoes upon entering the house. It's not always sunny, dry and warm in Buffalo! :)
6. Guest towels will be placed in the bathroom; if you need extras, please let one of us know.
7. Check-in is generally in the early afternoon, and check-out times are as agreed upon.
***Guest under 21 MUST be accompanying and adult. No exceptions.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
A long-time resident of Buffalo's West Side, I am also a single mother, Buffalo Public Schools teacher, aspiring writer, and avid lover of travel, the outdoors, live music and the arts, and the off-the-beaten-path gems this city offers. ...and, Oh My! The food!
I heartily hope you will use this rental listing as a home base to enjoy the many enriching opportunities of our vibrant community!