This apartment is located in the heart of downtown Montreal and comes fully equipped with everything you need to feel at home. This perfect location will allow you to enjoy all the best things Montreal has to offer.
Enjoy your stay :)
This modern condo, located right in the heart from downtown and 5 min from Old Montreal, comes fully equipped with everything you need to feel at home. Also, we will make sure to offer you a great service and we will be there to ensure you have a great stay.
The place has everything - crisp linen, towels, kitchenware.
This prime location puts you in close range to the best restaurants, shopping centers, supermarkets, bars, nightclubs, pharmacies and coffee shops in the city.Every thing can be done by walking. You will also be in close proximity to the Montreal sights :
- Crescent, McGill, and Peel street
- Saint Laurent & Ste Catherine street
- Place des Arts metro
- Mont Royal (The Mountain)
- Plateau Neighborhood
- Schwartz’s famous Smoked meat sandwiches
- Bell Centre (Hockey and music concerts)
- Parc La Fontaine
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Holt Renfrew & Olgilvy’s
- Quartier des Spectacles (All the festivals in the summer)
- Club Soda, Metropolis
- Old Montreal, Old port
- Notre Dame Basilica
- Downtown Montreal
- La Ronde amusement park
- Olympic Stadium
- Grand Prix
- Osheaga Music Festival
- The Montreal Casino
Amenities included with this apartment are a private gym, a rooftop terrace with an amazing view of downtown Montreal and BBQs perfect for the summertime.
The condo also comes with:
- High-speed wireless internet
- Shampoo, body soap and hand soap
- Television with an HDMI cord
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Microwave oven
Interaction with guests
Our goal is to make sure you feel at home while you're staying with us so please enjoy the entire space and all of its content!
Think of us as your virtual Concierge. If ever you have a question or want some travel tips feel free to call me or send me an email.
1. Check-in time is at 4 p.m. local time. If the unit is ready earlier, we will let you know. Check-out time is at 11 a.m. local time but if you need more time and we don’t have a cleaning scheduled right away, we’re happy to give you some more time. (you can email-us at anytime to know our flexibility for the specific date of check-in or check out )
2. All bookings come with a security deposit of at least $400 which will be refunded within one week after your departure from the unit.
3. Strict rules apply for the use of rooftop amenities
4. Don’t let $300 go up in smoke. There is no smoking in our apartments and there is a $300 charge if this rule is broken.
5. Unfortunately we don’t allow pets in our apartment.
6. We don’t allow parties or loud excessive noise in our apartments.
7. If you damage any items, we ask that you let us know so that we can fix things up for any upcoming guests.
8. Guests are not allowed to sleep more than the maximum quantity a unit sleeps. If there are more people who sleep at the unit than what the guest originally stated, the security deposit will be kept.
From Sep 24 - 25, 2017 the minimum stay is 1 night.
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi ! I was born and raised here in Quebec, but I've had the chance to travel/live throughout Asia, Australia & NZ, Europe, North & Central America and hopefully many more. I really love meeting new people and learning about their culture and experiences. Be assured that I will do everything I can to make your stay in Montreal a truly unique experience. I'm looking forward to meet you !