24h self check-in upon arrival. You would need to insert a code into the electronic keypad entry system to be able to open the door. The code will be provided on the day of arrival.
Built in 1901, this light and spacious house is just a 10 min walk from the city center and the beautiful Sonsbeek Park. A perfect getaway place to escape for a couple or for a small family with kids. Also suitable for business travelers.
Child friendly with baby cot available if needed.
The house is a perfect place to get away from the city noise. You are just 10 minutes walk from the city center. The Openlucht Museum and famous Burgers Zoo are just 10 minutes away by car (25-35 minutes by bike). Beautiful Sonsbeek Park is just 8-10minutes walk away.
You may use the washing machine. WiFi connection is good.
There is a flat screen TV but I DO NOT have any Dutch or other channels! You can plug your USB with films into the TV or connect your Netflix via Chrome-cast. A DVD player is available upon request. I DO NOT have a microwave.
Kids are more than welcome to play with toys from the big toy box!
Guests are welcome to use the Nespresso coffee machine.
A double blow up bed (extra cost applies) can be put in the living room and an extra camping baby cot (free) can be provided on request for a child under 3 years old.
You can use almost the entire house BUT one small bedroom downstairs and the basement. Guest are welcome to use the balcony or to sit in the sun in the garden.
Interaction with guests
24h self-check-in upon arrival. You will need to insert a code into the electronic keypad entry system to be able to open the door. The code will be provided on the day of arrival.
I use the house with my two sons. However, if you wish to rent the house on days which are blocked out on the calendar, I am flexible and can discuss your possibilities.
• No shoes anywhere in the house.
• Please do not consume food items that can stain in the bedroom and on the couch.
• No unexpected overnight guests.
• Please don't use towels as makeup remover (It's extremely hard to remove the stains).
• The tenants are responsible for possible damage during their stay. All possible damage will be evaluated within 48h after check out.
• Please respect the privacy and do not enter the small kids bedroom downstairs.
• House decorations are strictly for decoration purpose, not for guests use. Decorative candles in the house are strictly for decoration, not to be burned.
• Please make sure to clean dishes before you check out and please take garbage away. I kind ask you to leave the house in the same state you found it.
• You may use the washing machine.
• Basement is not for the guests use.
• IN WINTER TIME, please turn the heating down (main room on the wall to the left) before you leave the house.