This room faces East with an incredible view of the city—including the Old Town—and access to a 15 sq m terrace. It has a beautiful antique wooden bed frame.
1. The front gate must remain locked at all times. You must manually lock it when coming and going.
2. You may NOT use the garden.
3. When closing the villa entrance door and apartment door, please pull the lock to prevent it from slamming shut and disturbing other inhabitants.
4. When using the terrace, please don't put anything (glasses, bottles, etc.) on the railing as they may accidentally fall off and injure others below. I may have to access the terrace through your room to hang up laundry. I will only do this when you are out or, if you are in, after asking for permission/knocking.
5. Please load dishwasher or clean dishes immediately (or after eating the hot meal you just prepared!). If in doubt about whether it can go in the dishwasher, please wash by hand. Please unload the dishwasher if you use it and put away dry dishes if you wash them by hand.
6. Please ensure the refrigerator door closes completely and turn off all lights before leaving.
7. You are welcome to use condiments, food essentials like milk, oil, vinegar, etc. If you use a lot of something and/or finish it, please replace it.
8. Did you know that 8 is a lucky number in China? I'm adding house rule eight for this reason only.