Our charming rooms are located right in the heart of Bled, just steps away from lake and all main attractions.
- FREE parking just beside house.
- Room includes private bathroom, balcony and shared kitchenette. All together comes with free Wi-Fi.
- No hidden costs - all taxes are already in price!
- Delicious breakfast available for a small additional surcharge (on request)!
- Available more similar rooms!
- Excellent comments, superhost status - guarantee for your perfect stay! :)
We are situated directly in the heart of Bled.
Rooms nr. 8 and 9 are in the second floor (no elevator). In the rooms are 2 double and one single beds. Charming rooms have garden view and one private bathroom.
In the same floor is available also shared (yes, there are other rooms in the same floor level) kitchenette available for preparing hot beverages or small snacks (not useful for preparing big lunches or dinners :) ).
Cleaning of the room is provided every day, which means you can really relax during your stay! :)
There are also other similar rooms in the same building, so if you would like to book them more - just write me :)
At our property we offer FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking. Among all other awesome things you can also find many places to relax - everything you need for your holidays. In case you need anything please do NOT hesitate to ask and I will do my best to accommodate your request. We can also serve you delightful breakfast (surcharge).
Interaction with guests
Before, during and after your stay you will get full support by me or family members. We can interact with you as little or as much as you would like. That is up to you.
Other things to note
Less than 25 km from the Ljubljana airport. Near the house is a mall with plenty of restaurants & grocery stores nearby.
Did you know that Bled is the most turistic city in Slovenia?
- If you’re coming to Bled to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behaviour will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.
- We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
- We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest countries on the world, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
Thanks and welcome in Bled! :)
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View other reviews