BEST DEAL EVER!!!
Have you wonder how normal Saigonese goes about their daily life? Come live in our modern penthouse in a 100% residential area in District 7, a bustling neighborhood filled with tasty food and friendly neighbors. Comfortable 3 bedrooms, full amenities, quiet neighborhood. Just 15 mins to District 1 and 10 mis to SECC.
105sqm/1,130sqf, accommodating 6 pax.
First time booking on Airbnb? Use our link to get 20USD off your first booking: www.airbnb.com/c/atrannguyen1
YOU deserve a hassle-free, awesome vacation in Saigon!
Our 3-bedroom penthouse is a perfect vacation home for families and groups. We're close to the city center, local markets, tons of street food choices just literally 2 steps away. You'll have a great stay in a spacious 105 square meter penthouse with huge balcony offering fantastic view of the city. Plus we can share tons of local insights, hidden gems and fantastic tips so you'll have a wonderful time in our Saigon.
Our home is designed with your comfort in mind from the spacious common areas to the private and quiet bedrooms. A few stand-out features include:
- Huge balcony to watch the sunrise and sunset, a rare find in the cluster of Saigon.
- Cozy set up and decoration making you feel at home right away
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with fresh, clean linens, soft mattresses and black out curtains, perfect formula for a good night's sleep.
- Spacious living room with free snacks, air-con and cable TV to hang out
- Fully equipped kitchen with free tea, coffee, local snacks and instant noodle to fix a quick meal
- Laundry area with washing machine and clothes rack with plenty of air flow to dry your clothes quickly.
Plus, we've prepared enough information to help you with a hassle-free trip in Saigon. Lastly, to add on your amazing experience in Saigon, feel free to join us for a meal/coffee/live music or absolutely free cooking class!
You'll have access to the entire apt and the vast rooftop above.
There's security guard at the main entrance 24/7 & you'll need a card to use to elevator. The card will be provided together with your key upon arrival. In case of loss, please contact us immediately. A replacement fee may apply.
Interaction with guests
We're living in the same building, just a few floors down. My husband and I work from 9am to 6pm Mon-Fri but you can just call or text us if you need help. Plus our Dad is also available all day (he's retired) should you need anything.
Other things to note
There's a bank & ATM on the ground floor where you can exchange or withdraw cash (fees may apply - check with your bank).
** Please read the house rules carefully & agree before booking. Do let us know if you have any questions.**
1. CHECK IN: after 2:00 PM
CHECK OUT: before 12:00PM (noon)
Flexible check in/out time depends on calendar availability. Please let us know in advance.
We will always be there at check in and out to deliver and receiving the keys.
2. ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT. According to local law, we must register our Airbnb guests with the building management & local authorities. The hosts and building management have the right to turn away unregistered guests at any time, no questions asked. STRICTLY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
3. WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR PROSTITUTION, DRUGS AND OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Any guests caught violating this rule will be reported immediately to the police and asked to leave our premise without any refund. We'll also flag and report to Airbnb as well.
4. WE'RE NOT A HOTEL. Plus, Saigon is hot and humid all year round, food and drinks should be covered and put in the refridgerator when not consumed. Leaving food/drinks and dirty dishes on the table, or kitchen will attract unwanted ants. Please use the provided cleaning products to keep our home clean and tidy.
5. Kindly keep the noise down, especially during noon time and after 9:00PM.
6. Smoking is allowed in the balcony only. DO NOT put the cigarette ash in our plants.
7. Don't forget to lock the door, close the windows & turn off electricity & aircon when you leave the apartment.
8. Children need to be supervised at all time.
9. Please be mindful that the flowers, books and decorations are not to be removed or misplaced.