This newly renovated luxury home has stunning views of Lone Mountain from almost every room! Features ski trail access, fully stocked kitchen, 1st floor master suite, kids bunk room, hot tub, patio with grill and wildlife right out your window!
This 3200 sq ft luxury home in Big Sky, MT has stunning views of Lone Mountain from almost every room! It was just completely renovated with beautiful rustic hardwood floors and new carpet in the bedrooms, 55inch smart TV and an all new kitchen and master bathroom. The space is open and bright with an instant gas fireplace to cozy up to on those cold winter nights.
The house also has over 900 feet of deck space in five different locations for privacy and enjoyment during the warmer months. You are sure to find all the comforts of home including a fully stocked gourmet kitchen with all the tools, a complete spice rack, satellite TV, a desk for quick office tasks, a 2 car heated attached garage, ski boot warmers, free wifi and so much more!
You also can access the Moonlight or Huntley Lodge Spas for a fee where you can swim in the heated indoor/outdoor pools, exercise in the gym, enjoy the sauna or have a great massage or facial.
Interaction with guests
Call me at any point before or during your stay. I will help you with whatever you need. I also have someone on staff to help with any maintenance issues.
Other things to note
Big Sky Resort, Spanish Peaks, and Moonlight Basin combine to create a ski resort of more than 5,750 acres of ski-able terrain, with 4350 vertical feet, 23 chairlifts and 10 surface lifts, making it truly the 'Biggest Skiing in America.' (more than Jackson Hole, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Vail, Deer Valley and Squaw Valley)
Saturday - Saturday rental only.
A to-do list is provided before check out.
1. RENTAL PROPERTY AND RATE: Guest rents, for vacation purposes only, the furnished real property and improvements described as: The Sioux Lodge, situated in Big Sky, Montana (Premises). The Premises consist of 4 bedroom(s) and 3.5 bath(s).
2. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Guest shall arrive Saturday at 4 pm. Guest shall depart at 10 am the following Saturday.
3. AUTHORIZED USE AND GUESTS: The Premises are for the sole use as a personal vacation residence by not more than a total 12 adults and/or children. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, (i) Guest, and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises or be removed from the Premises; (ii) Guest is in breach of this Agreement; and (iii) Guest forfeits its right to return of any security deposit.
4. PAYMENTS: Guest agrees to the following payments:
A. The Premises will not be held for Guest until both the payment and this Agreement signed by Guest have actually been received. Once paid, the reservation fee is for services rendered in entering into this Agreement and is NOT REFUNDABLE.
Lodging and Resort Tax: 10% of rent
Cleaning Fee(URL HIDDEN)200.00
Security Deposit(URL HIDDEN) $ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)LANCE DUE; LATE CHARGE: If any amount due is not received by the applicable Payment Due Date, Owner may, at its sole discretion, either terminate this Agreement and refund to Guest all payments except the reservation fee, or impose a late charge of $ 100.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT:
A. The Security Deposit will be held by airbnb
B. All or any portion of the Security Deposit, upon termination of the occupancy of the Premises, may be used as reasonably necessary to: (i) cure Guest(s) default in payment of rent, non-sufficient funds fees or other sums due; (ii) repair damage, excluding ordinary wear and tear, caused by Guest, invitees or licensees; (iii) clean the Premises; and (iv) replace or return personal property or appurtenances. Within four weeks after Guest(s) departure from the Premises, Owner shall: (1) furnish Guest an itemized statement indicating the amount of the Security Deposit (i) received, (ii) withheld and the basis for its withholding and disposition, and (iii) withheld pending receipt of phone and other bills outside of covered expenses which include electric, propane, local phone calls and satellite tv; and (2) return any remaining portion of the Security Deposit to Guest.
C. No interest will be paid on the Security Deposit unless required by Montana Law.
D. A credit card number will be taken from each guest to cure guest default in payment of rent and/or receipt of non-sufficient funds fees; to repair damage, excluding ordinary wear and tear, caused by guest or guests' invitees; to clean the premises beyond ordinary cleaning; to replace or return personal property.
7. CANCELLATION; REFUND: If Guest cancels or otherwise terminates this Agreement prior to the latest Payment Due Date, all payments except the reservation fee will be refunded to Guest. If Guest cancels or otherwise terminates this Agreement after the latest Payment Due Date, Guest shall be responsible for rent, and all marketing and preparation costs necessary to ready the Premises for re-rental.
8. HOLDING OVER: Guest agrees there shall be no holding over or late departure without prior approval. Any unauthorized holding over by Guest shall be subject to a charge of two (2) times the daily prorated rent plus any additional damages incurred including, but not limited to, the cost of alternative housing for guests displaced by Guest(s) holding over.
9. CLEANING: Premises will be delivered to Guest in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon Guest(s) departure and termination of the occupancy, Guest will deliver the Premises in substantially the same condition less ordinary wear and tear. If a Guest does not return the Premises in substantially the same condition, an additional cleaning charge will be deducted from the security deposit.
10. PETS: No pets are allowed on the Premises.
11. NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the Premises. If smoking does occur on the Premises, (i) Guest is responsible for all damage caused by the smoking, including, but not limited to, stains, burns, odors and removal of debris; (ii) Guest and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed from it, (iii) Guest is in breach of this Agreement, and (iv) Guest forfeits its right to return of the Security Deposit.
12. NON-SUFFICIENT FUND CHECKS: If a check is returned NSF, Guest shall pay $25.00 as an NSF fee. Guest agrees that this charge represents a fair and reasonable estimate of the costs Owner may incur as a result of Guest(s) NSF payment. An NSF check will result in cancellation of this Agreement if the required payment is not made by the applicable Payment Due Date.
13. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Guest shall, upon arrival, examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances and fixtures, if any, and shall immediately report to Owner if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made unless otherwise agreed in writing.
14. UTILITIES: Owner shall pay all utilities except as follows: Guest agrees to pay for all long distance telephone charges during Guest(s) occupancy of Premises. The phones are programmed to block use of long distance, so a calling card is recommended for long distance.
15. RULES, REGULATIONS AND NO COMMERCIAL USE: Guest agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Premises or delivered to Guest. Guest shall not, and shall ensure that invitees and licensees of Guest shall not: (i) disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other guests of the building in which the Premises is situated or its neighbors; (ii) use the Premises for any commercial or unlawful purpose; (iii) violate any law or ordinance; or (iv) commit waste or nuisance on or about the Premises.
16. MAINTENANCE: Guest shall properly use, operate and safeguard the Premises. Guest shall pay for all repairs or replacements caused by Guest, invitees and licensees, excluding ordinary wear and tear. Guest shall pay for all damage to the Premises as a result of failure to report a problem, malfunction or damage in a timely manner. Guest shall pay for repair for drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumbing.
17. ALTERATIONS: Guest shall not make any alterations in or about the Premises, including, but not limited to, moving furniture or furnishings, painting, adding or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dishes, placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using screws, fastening devices, large nails or adhesive materials.
A. Owner or Owner's Agent has the right to enter the Premises, at any time, (i) for purposes of making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, for maintenance or to supply necessary or agreed services, including cleaning services; (ii) to verify that Guest has complied with the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) in case of emergency.
B. Owner or Owner's Agent has the right to enter the Premises, upon reasonable notice, to show the Premises to prospective or actual purchasers, guests, tenants, lenders, appraisers or contractors.
19. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Guest shall not assign any interest in this Agreement or sublet any part of the Premises. If this Agreement is assigned or the Premises or any part thereof is sublet, (i) Guest, assignee(s) or sublessee(s) and all other may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed there from; (ii) Guest is in breach of this Agreement; and (iii) Guest forfeits its right to the return of any Security Deposit.
20. UNAVAILABILITY: If for any reason beyond the control of the Owner, the Premises is unavailable, Owner may substitute a comparable unit or cancel this Agreement and refund in full to Guest all payments made.
21. OCCUPANT(S) OBLIGATIONS UPON TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of this Agreement and the occupancy, Guest shall: (i) leave all copies of all keys to the Premises, including any common areas; (ii) vacate the Premises pursuant to Paragraph 2; (iii) vacate any/all parking and/or storage space; (iv) deliver the Premises to Owner in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear as received upon arrival.
22. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY:
A. Insurance: Guest(s) personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner does not insure against personal injury to Guest, invitees or licensees due to any reason other than the condition of the Premises.
B. Guest Insurance: Owner recommends that Guest be insured to protect Guest, invitees or licensees and their personal property from any loss or damage.
C. Indemnity and Hold Harmless: Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest, invitees or licensees or their personal property.
23. JOINT AND SEVERAL OBLIGATIONS: If there is more than one Guest, each one shall be individually and completely responsible for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement, jointly and severally with every other Guest, invitee or licensee.
24. KEYS AND LOCKS: Upon arrival, Guest will receive:
•two key(s) to Premises
•one remote control device(s) for garage
•code for combination lock for front door
25. ATTORNEY FEES, JURISDICTION AND VENUE: If any legal action is brought by any party to this Agreement to enforce any part of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall recover, in addition to all other relief, reasonable attorney fees and costs. Parties to this Agreement further agree that the proper jurisdiction and venue for any legal action involving this Agreement or the Premises shall be in the Eighteenth Judicial District Court, Gallatin County, State of Montana.
26. SEVERABILITY: If a part of this Agreement is invalid, all valid parts that are severable from invalid applications shall remain in full force and effect.
27. ENTIRE CONTRACT: The forgoing Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Owner and Guest and supersedes any oral or written representations or contracts or agreements that may have been made by either party. Further, Guest represents that Guest has relied solely on his/her own judgment, experience and expertise, in entering into this Agreement with Owner.