Welcome people wishing to stay in Prague in cozy and quiet place in separate room for rent in a large shared apartment, 20 minutes from city center by metro or tram
Other things to note
Apartment is located in Prague 9. It is four minutes walk to the Lehovec tram stop or you can go to Hloubetin subway. From here it is only fifteen minutes to the city centre Prague.
To clients is free parking. Internet (wifi) is free of course!
The guest can use all the facilities available in the appartment, which are:
oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, refrigerator\freezer and all eating and cooking implements.
towels, hair dryer, washing and shower gel.
The apartment is 110m2 and live there 1 person and me in separate room. Sometime we are home and sometimes we are not. But we are very guite and nice and can help you with everything you need. We have balcony where you can use smoking area.
I will provide as much time for the guests that they need. I will be available by telephone all the time.
If you need, I can help arrange transport from the airport, train or bus , or
If you want, I can arrange your transfer from the airport home with personal driver!!!
Also, I have a little surprise for you !!
Breakfast will be available every day with tea, coffee, milk, fresh water, oatmeal, oat-flakes, jam, nutella, bread, and always fresh fruit.
The 02 Arena where concerts and sports events are held is close like 10 minutes and the Harfa Shopping Centre is next to the O2 Arena.
Harfa- shopping center has many shops, banks, cafes and restaurants, fitness centers. Howevere, you can relax here.
1) Check-in time is after 14:00. Please send me your arrival time and I will do my best to schedule either myself or my assistant to meet you.
2) Check-out time is before 10:00am. Please make sure that your belongings are out of the room . If you need a place to leave your luggage after check-out time, and you're leaving from the train station or the airport, I suggest leaving your bags in the luggage lockers at Hlavni Nadrazi, the main train station. Keep in mind that the Airport Express Bus leaves from the main train station. Or we help you arrange transport, as it will be best for you !!
3) No smoking anywhere in the apartment.
4) Please keep the common areas clean, including the kitchen, bathroom and hallway
5) You are welcome to use the internet as much as you'd like.
6) When you leave the apartment please Check the following are turned off:
- All lights,
- The electric oven and microwave oven,
- The ceramic cooker plate,
- The dishwasher, washing machine and TV,
- Closed all windows and patio doors
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews