About this listing
Overlooking Cottesloe Beach this amazing fully renovated 3x2 beach house boasts a stunning ocean front plunge pool with daybed and entertaining deck. Watch awesome sunsets, amazing kite surfers and occasional whales or dolphins in front of the house. The house is 180 sqm in size.
For Christmas enquiries- please note that we do not accept check-ins on 25, 26 and 27 December 2016. Thank you!
This Cottesloe beach house is unique, boasting a beautiful new solar heated plunge pool, a large comfortable daybed and front entertaining area, all from which you can enjoy Cottesloe's glorious sunsets and the views to Rottnest Island. This gorgeous beach house is literally a stones throw from beautiful South Cottesloe Beach.
The house is an original 1906 beach house with high ceilings and has been fully renovated and extended. It is air conditioned and fully equipped for self contained living. It has been used for short term rental for over 10 years and is extremely popular for families, couples and executives alike.
The house is furnished with hotel standard white linen, bath robes in the master bedroom, beach towels, beach toys and L'occitane guest amenities. The kitchen is modern and is fully equipped.
-24 hour guest service
-Airport transfer available (additional charge apply)
-Split-level contemporary interior with solar heated pool with breathtaking panoramic ocean views
-Reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating/cooling) in bedrooms & lounge area
-Tea & coffee facilities including complimentary tea, Nespresso coffee machine & long life milk
-Complimentary guest amenities include beautiful L’OCCITANE products
-Master Bedroom with 1 Queen bed, LCD TV freestanding robes & French doors to outdoor area
-Bedroom 2 with 1 Queen bed & freestanding robe
-Bedroom 3 with 2 King Single beds & freestanding robe
-Bathroom 1 with shower/bath, single vanity & toilet
-Bathroom 2 with shower, single vanity & toilet
-Gourmet kitchen with modern s/steel appliances including 4 burner gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher & fridge freezer
-Living room with LCD TV, Foxtel cable TV, DVD, CD player & Ipod dock
-Solar heated pool overlooking the ocean, perfect during spring and autumn months
-Bed linen, bath linen, bath robes & beach towels provided
-Front balcony with BBQ & outdoor seating
-Laundry facilities include washing machine & tumble dryer
-Street parking available along Marine Parade free of charge
-Port-a-cot, high chair included free of charge upon request
The property is a house and guests have access to the entire property except the rear yard area which is locked off for future landscaping. On street parking is available free of charge.
Interaction with guests
Interactions with guests will be kept to a minimum and only when maintenance or service is required to the property. General management will be through a professional property management company, Cottesloe Beach House Stays.
Cottesloe is the premier beach side suburb of Perth and recognised Australia wide for its charm and amenity. The area has wonderful cafes, restaurants, a golf course and entertainment areas all within only a 15min walk from the house. Cottesloe is well placed between Perth and Fremantle with excellent public transport available.
Enjoy your time in Cottesloe surfing, kitesurfing, snorkelling on the wonderful reef in front of the house, cycling along the coast, playing a game of golf, tennis or just lazing in the ocean front plunge pool.
The train to Fremantle, Perth City, Subiaco, Cottesloe Village, Claremont and other Perth suburbs is only 5mins walk from the property.
1. Keys: Key and arrival information for the property will be issue to the guest once Airbnb advises payment confirmation. Upon completion of stay, Guests are required to leave the keys at the property. Please note a fee of $150 will be charged if keys are lost. If Guests lock themselves out of the property after office hours and staff are required to attend; charges will apply.
2. To maintain a good standard for our Guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect the property, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
-Number of Guests accommodated shall not exceed the agreed number as per Airbnb initial booking and exceeding the agreed number of guests will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit or possible eviction.
-Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Security Deposit and/or additional payments and possible eviction.
-The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival save for normal cleaning. A cleaning fee of $83 incl GST applies to each reservation.
-Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and a charge against the Security Deposit.
3. No Smoking is permitted within the property. A $50 charge will be deducted from your Security Deposit if cigarette butts are left lying in garden beds or paved areas. Charges will apply for any evidence of smoking inside the property.
4. No pets are permitted on the property during your stay.
5. Please note the Guest shall be an adult and shall be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants or visitors will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not in the foregoing categories, and as a result they will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
6.Damage and Breakages: These are the Guests’ responsibility during their stay. Please note the Security Deposit does not limit the Guests’ liability with respect to damages and breakage. The cost of breakages and damage to property will be deducted from the Security Deposit at the discretion of CBHS management and Airbnb.
7. Theft and Loss: The Owner and Owner’s representative takes no responsibility for the Guests’ personal property during their stay at the property.
8. Utilities: During your stay utility costs are the Owner’s responsibility. In the event costs for utilities are significantly higher than the average monthly utility costs for the property; the difference in these costs may be passed onto and charged to the Guest. Internet use is complimentary but ONLY for email use & web browsing; it is not to be used for downloads such as movies. Charges will apply if capacity is exceeded.
9. Maintenance and general repairs: Any maintenance issues are to be referred to the CBHS management unless otherwise directed.
10. The Guests are to be aware of the hazards associated with rental of short term housing including, but not limited to:
-Slipping hazards associated with internal and external wet areas such as bathrooms, tiled outdoor areas, decking, stairs
-Tripping hazards associated with stairs
-Hazards associated with bringing electrical appliances in contact with water
-Natural gas hazards associated with space heating, water heating and cooking appliances such as cook tops and barbecues
-Hazards associated with hot water from faucets
-High temperature hazards associated with heaters, ovens, cook tops, scolding water
-Hazards associated with water feature and pond
-Hazards associated with venation blind cords
-Other hazards normally seen in households
11. Hold Harmless: The Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage, injury or death to persons or their personal property. Neither do they accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the signee accepts and assumes all risks associated with the rental of this property.
12. Waiver: The signee, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges both CBHS, it’s employers, directors and assigns and the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the signee, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and CBHS free and harmless of any claim or legal action arising there from.
Pool: It is not the responsibility of Cottesloe Beach House Stays staff to ensure the safety of persons whilst using the pool. Please ensure that children are under constant supervision when using the pool. Please also be aware that a kreepy krawly (pool cleaner) may be in use whilst swimming, and must stay in situ as found. It is the responsibility of yourself to ensure the safety of persons whilst in the pool. Running or jumping inside the pool area is strictly prohibited and contravenes our safety recommendations. Please abide by pool signs and instructions around pool area and please do not use glassware inside pool area.
From Dec 15, 2016 - Jan 06, 2017 the minimum stay is 16 nights.
Cottesloe Beach House Stays is an accredited Australian tourism business that has been providing families and executives with an exceptional short term accommodation choice for over 8 years.
Corporate and leisure travellers can choose from a range of self contained properties to suit their needs including modern appliances and furniture, air conditioning, TV/DVD, linen and wifi.
Families, couples and individuals embrace our “home away from home” atmosphere; providing unique personal experiences such as spectacular ocean views, private balcony sunset drinks and outdoor barbeques.
With only short distances to the vibrant cafes and restaurants of Cottesloe, and easy public transport access to Perth city and historic Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach House Stays is the preferred accommodation choice for any traveller visiting Perth.