New on airbnb! Beautifully restored 2-bedroom apartment in a brick townhouse dating from the 19th century. Exposed bricks in bedroom and living room, wood floors throughout the house, marble countertop in bathroom. Great for a family or a group of friends.
Gorgeous 2 bedroom duplex on the top 2 floors of a brick house built at the turn of the last century and recently renovated.
The first level has a full kitchen, living/dining room and a bedroom. On the second level there is 1 bedroom and a master bathroom.
The apartment is suitable for up to five persons, perfect for a family or group of friends.
- Well-appointed living room with leather sofa, designer coffee table, a flat screen with HDMI cord (no cable TV), dining table with extension allowing to seat 6 people comfortably.
- Bedroom #1: brand new natural rubber mattress. Bed linens provided.
- Second bedroom: Baby crib. Queen-size bed available upon request with memory foam mattress. Bed linens provided.
- Full, eat-in kitchen, stainless appliances, dishwasher, washer, dryer, espresso machine
- Huge beautiful bathroom with toilet, tub, marble counter with 2 vessel sinks
- Mudroom to leave your shoes, jackets, luggages, etc
Interaction with guests
Assistance will be available upon request.
We don't charge any cleaning fee but in return are asking that you clean the house before you leave, in order to leave it as you found it.
Please take off your shoes. There is a small room on the 1st floor of the house where you can leave your shoes and jackets/coats.
If you need to take out the trash, there are extra bags under the sink and the trash cans (for regular and recycle) are located in front of the house.
Please respect our home as if it were your own.
Relax and enjoy your stay!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My name is Aurelien (feel free to call me A.C.). I am originally from France and I have been living in Brooklyn (NY) for 9 years.
Things I like: trying new restaurants, cooking, my tri-daily espresso shots, running, commuting by citibike, going to the beach every weekend in summer, traveling, rooftop bars in summer.
People who know me think I am honest and trustworthy.